Chapter 6

(Name) and Wakatoshi practiced playing volleyball together. They're currently on a Gymnasium inside their families estate. When (Name) saw this a few days ago he was shocked but he quickly accepted it because what would he expect from a family full of athletes? He wouldn't get shock anymore if he saw a Olympic pool inside too.

Anyway, (Name) and Wakatoshi takes turns on receiving and serving the balls at each other. They're already playing for hours now but it's still not enough! (Name) wants to practice more! At first he's having the trouble at receiving his older brothers serves but after a few hours of receiving the same balls and serves he got used to it. Hell, he can even pick up the ball with ease that made Wakatoshi grin at him.

It was already afternoon when Hiromi decided to go fetch and scold her two sons from practicing too much that they forgot to eat breakfast.

======

Weeks has passed and it's now finally the day! The day where (Name) would attend Karasuno High School!

(Name) spent most of his days studying and practing volleyball with Wakatoshi and it's making him a little bit bored--! Don't get him wrong! He enjoys playing with his older brother but it's still different when you're in a team!

That morning (Name) woke up with a huge grin on his face. He quickly stood up from his bath and took a bath. After that (Name) excitedly looked at his Black Gakuran hanging on his walk in closet. Maria, already prepared this uniform for him last night. He also got used to having a walk in closet so it doesn't bother him anymore.

(Name) quickly puts on the uniform and looks at the mirror in front of him. Damn he looks so cool!

"Lyon! It looks good on me isn't it?!" You asked Lyon with a wide smile.

Lyon slowly opened his eyes and yawns.

"Yes, yes.. " He answerd and quickly went back to sleep.

You were going to wake him up when someone suddenly knocked on your door.

"(Name)-sama, it's me Claude. I've come here to help you prepare this morning."

(Name) opened the door for him and let him in. At first you couldn't get used to it. People helping you to wear clothes and stuff at first you were complaining but they told you that it's their job to serve you. Even though you were against it you let them be.

Claude noticed your gakuran open.

"Young Master, your buttons are still open you need to button them up properly." Claude scolded you while fixing your uniform up.

After he fixed your messy uniform he pushed you towards a chair and let's you sit. He kneeled down and helps you wear you shoes.

"Claude, what's my lunch for today? Don't forget to add some onigiri for me okay?"

"Maria, is the one who's preparing for your lunch young master. But, worry not I already prepared a onigiri for you."

(Name) smiled widely at that.

Then, Claude pulled off a comb and a hair string from his pockets. He then started to style your medium long hair. He braided it (just like the pic above) and you're satisfied with it! Yes, it looks a bit girly but it suits you and it's cute so you don't care.

After that you quickly left the room letting Claude take your belongings for you. He then closes your rooms door and left.

"That kid.. He even forgot to say goodbye to me.. " Lyon sighed. "Oh well." He continued and decided to wake up and change his form into a white dove and flew away from the window.