Chapter 3

The next day Wakatoshi took the day off at school and visited you in the hospital. Takuma wasn't there because of his job and Hiromi has things she have to finish in your household. Well, the Ushijima Clan is rather big and your mom is the next heir of the family. Your Grandmother was still the head of the family despite her age. The Ushijima family owns a large state in Miyagi, your Grandmother and Father runs the Royale Company. One of the biggest business companies in Asia. Most of your family members are a popular politician or sport player. 

You were shocked when you heard about this from Wakatoshi. This wasn't written in the manga! Furudate-sensei didn't even talked about this! You didn't know that Wakatoshi is a young master! And you were too! 

"Umm Waka Nii-chan is it alright for me to visit you in your volleyball practice when I got out of here?" You asked him with a shy smile. You and Wakatoshi got closed after spending a few hours with him. 

In the anime and manga he was stoic and cold. He rarely speaks and shows some emotions. But, towards you he smiles and talks a lot. It was a different Wakatoshi you knew. 

'Reading and watching it is way more different than talking and interacting with them in flesh…'

"That's fine with me. Everyone wants to meet you too." He answered you and pats your head. 

You smiled at him in response. 

========

After a week you got out of the hospital and you're now on your way home with your parents. 

"Oh. Right! I heard from Wakatoshi that they're going to have a practice match with a different school today. Why don't we go and cheer him on?" Hiromi said while looking at you. She was sitting beside the drivers sit and you were behind her. Takuma was the one who's driving. 

"Okay…" You answered with a small smile but your eyes were shining. 

Hiromi nodded her head and you guys drove to the gym where it's going to be held. 

========

When you got there the gym was full of people watching the practice game. They were already in their second set. The score was 20 - 14. Obviously, Shiratorizawa was on the lead. 

You watched in the side with your mother with awe. You just saw your brother served the ball, the receivers from the opposite team couldn't even receive it. 

"Gah. That's so strong! Wakatoshi's serves are powerful as ever." Takuma side commented while shivering from the intense sound he just heard. 

"Well, (Name) spikes and serves the same power as him." Hiromi said with a smug. "They're brothers after all."

You sweat dropped at that. Somehow you can feel the excitement of being on the court that it makes you want to play too. But, you're just not that confident to even be a player. You're afraid that you would fail their expectations on you.. Because you're not the (Name) they know.. You're a different person. 

"Hey isn't that Ushijima (Name)?"

"What? The ace of Teiko Junior High?"

"What is he doing here? Didn't he got into a accident?"

"He was in coma right?"

"I heard he woken up a few weeks ago."

"Someone said that he's suffering with Amnesia? Then that means he forgot to play volleyball too?"

"What a shame.. "

"Too bad he can't go to Shiratorizawa."

You can clearly hear the whispers of the people around you. Rumors do spread around too fast. 

After the game Wakatoshi noticed you and your parents. He walks toward your direction and greeted you. 

"Waka Nii-chan that was awesome!" You said looking up to him. Wakatoshi's height was 189 cm and you asked him to measure your height with him. It turns out you're 177 cm, the average height. You're the same height as Daichi and the others. 

Wakatoshi looked down at you a slight smile formed in his lips. He then ruffles your hair. 

"Ohoho. Who's this guy over here?" Asked a guy with a spiky red hair. 

'Tendo Satori!'

"I-Im Ushijima (Name), Waka Nii-chans younger brother!" You introduced yourself and bows to him. 

Satori looked at you with a whistle. 

"So, you're that famous brother eh? I'm Tendo Satori, Wakatoshi-kuns closest friend." He introduced himself to you with a grin. 

Wakatoshi looked at him with a hint of threatening him. You were confused at that and chose to ignore it. 

"Nice to mee you, Tendo-san." You said again with a bow. 

"No need to be so formal to me! You can just call me Satori Nii-chan! Come on! Call me Nii-chan!"

You blushed at that and fidgeted with your fingers. 

"Sa--Satori Nii-cha-chan…"

"Kyaaaaa! Wakatoshi-kun your brother is so cute! Can I adopt him?!" Satori asked while hugging you. Wakatoshi pulled you away from Satori's and puts an arm around you. 

"Uwaaa. The brother complex in this one is strong." Satori said that made you blush. 

Wakatoshi is being protective of you? Well, that's obvious he's your older brother after all. That's what brothers do. 

One by one the Shiratorizawa players walked towards you. Wanting to meet the younger brother that their dear captain loves so much. 

You and Wakatoshi was so preoccupied that you didn't even noticed your parents fighting over Lyon who looks like he's dying.