32} Hammer Of The Gods, Sword Of The Devil

You know exactly what song I have to put for this chapter - I mean it's a motel that you can never leave! Enjoy!

It's strange how this is the strongest and most powerful you've ever been, yet you feel so so fragile, like breathing on you would be enough to shatter you entirely, as you sit against the stage with your head in your hands.

"Now is my puppy finally enjoying herself?" Lucifer's voice grates on your raw nerves and even your fingers in your ears can't block him out since he's in your head.

"I'm a monster because of you."

How can I ever go back after this? How can Sam, Dean and Bobby ever take me back in after this?

"Oh come on, you can't blame me for that! Think of me like a push up bra - I don't give you fantastic assets, I just accentuate what's already there."

"You made me kill so many. Men. Women. Children. You ordered it and I had to comply!" You shout at him, seething in rage that only grows at his indifference. He doesn't even care about all the human blood he coated your hands in.

"I did you a favour, got that stick out of your ass."

"You've...ruined me."

"I trained you to be exactly what I need you to be. You'll defeat Michael and then I can really get on with this apocalypse." His tone warns you not to argue and for once you bite your tongue, not keen on being punished again. "But first, a little birdie told me that we've got work to do."

~~~~~

Another day, another stupid outfit courtesy of His Satanic Majesty.

This one is worse than the last, its open sides baring too much skin for your comfort and letting in the cold whilst the metallic finishes along the neckline suck the minimal heat from your skin and weigh heavy on your chest

This one is worse than the last, its open sides baring too much skin for your comfort and letting in the cold whilst the metallic finishes along the neckline suck the minimal heat from your skin and weigh heavy on your chest. You resent how good it feels to wear it though, the soft flowing fabric draping over your skin and allowing your legs to move freely in contrast to the last one which cinched in at the knee and made moving more impractical than you'd've liked.

Following your orders, you're in the middle of a car park, feeling the rain drench your hair, your clothing and flow in rivulets over the contours of your wings. It feels nice but you can't stay long outside, your inconveniently human flesh starting to feel the chill, so you wave your hand and step inside as the motel doors swing open.

The only noise you can hear is the soft patter of the water dripping from your body and onto the bright carpet of the lobby. You make sure you're hiding yourself from anyone's eyes before heading further into the building, looking for the source of Lucifer's unease.

Following the sound of voices and the stench of power, you find yourself in an open room, presumably the former dining room that has since been rearranged to resemble a boardroom. God HQ, you guess. Sitting yourself in the seat of Zao Shen, you wait patiently, stretching out your wings properly now and shaking off the last of the water, although it doesn't take long for the room to fill once more with the deities and another familiar face. A beautiful woman, bold calligraphy saying Kali on her name-badge, enters with Gabriel in tow. This amuses you for some reason, seeing him bound and completely at someone else's mercy - it's what he deserves. Putting your surprisingly strong feelings aside, you make a mental note of all the gods present, from Baldur right down to Baron Samedi, two people you never thought you'd see at all let alone in the same room.