Without her

Chapter 2

After Wendy joined the guild, Natsu and Gray, on the other hand, were fighting. " What did you just do you flame-brain!? " Gray asked while his forehead is on Natsu's forehead and they are giving each other a death glare. " Oh I just grabbed your boxers. Stripper " Natsu responded. And so, they continued to mock each other.

" Eh? " Wendy said who was at the bat watching the two with a drink on her hand

" What's wrong Wendy? " Lucy asked while sitting beside Wendy as she was eating with her back facing the two idiots, who were fighting like a kid and looks at her with confusion

"It's jus---" Wendy said but Lucy interrupted her. As the blonde noticed that she was looking at the two.

" Oh Don't worry they always fight like that " Lucy smiled reassuring the blue-haired and she continued eating her meal.

" N-no, Where's Erza-san? " Wendy asked while looking for the scarlet-haired's figure around the guild. She wanted to thank her because she was the reason that she was able to join the guild.

Gray heard Wendy because he was thrown by Natsu near her. ' Oh yeah, Erza! ' He stopped fighting Natsu and looked around. ' She's nowhere to be found ' he said to himself. ' Where is sh--- ' Before he could finish getting worried about the redhead, Natsu punched him in his face. Gray was on the ground and he sat while his hand is on his face where Natsu hit him.

" What are you spacing out for? Ice Princess? " Natsu asked with his fist infront of him as he was ready to counter the raven-haired's attack anytime.

" You Bastard! " Gray said but he noticed that the pinkette was prepared so he kicked his foot and successfully the pinkette lost his balance and the raven-haired immediately stood up and punched his face as the pinkette was trying yo regain his balance.

Mira also heard Wendy. As she was giving Lucy her water. " Oh you're looking for Erza, She went on a quest " Mira said as she was looking at the blue-haired girl, who asked for the redhead's whereabouts.

" Eh? A quest? But we just got home from fighting the Oracion Seis! She should've rest! " Gray butted on their conversation as he walked to Wendy's side to talk to them easily.

" She said she's already okay and she wanted to go on a quest so I gave her some " Mira said as she remember what happened, earlier.

" I see, " Lucy said , looking sad . And, she just finished her meal so she wiped her face with an handkerchief

" Why are you sad Luce? " Natsu asked approaching Lucy, as he was curious because he was not able to listen to the girl's conversation because he was fighting with Gray.

" I wanted to have a quest together, with you, Gray and Erza " Lucy said at the pinkette. Well , after the fight with the oracion seis the blonde haven't gone on a job and she still haven't paid for her rent. But, since she was going on a job, she wanted to be with the usual gang.

" How long is her quest? " Gray asked because he wanted to talk to her and decided to just wait until she comes back.

" She went on a S-Class Quest so, I am not sure. 2-3 weeks I guess " Mira said and she took Lucy's plate and glass and cleaned it.

" We can't follow her if she went on a S-Class Quest " Natsu said as he had an idea on who they are talking about since the redhead was the only one not present.

" Oh! Why won't we go on a quest together? while waiting for Erza? " Natsu added as he tried to cheer the blonde up.

" O-okay! " Lucy said as she think it was a good idea. Since, she really wanted to pay for her rent and it will take awhile until the redhead comes home. She'll have no place to leave if that's the case.