😍😍ROMANCE 😘😘

Next morning everyone was ready n went towards the breakfast table....
Karan met vine there as per as their plan n introduce him to everbody...

Karan: so guys attention plzz yeh hai mr deep raichand mere business partner aur ek bohut accha friend bhi....so guys jldi se breakfast krke hame meeting ke liye nikalna hai .....

Shanaywas going to sit with karan but then Karan ask deep to sit with him...she badly sent n sit besides preeta.... preeta smirks seeing karan..she was sitting opposite to him , facing him... so now the sitting arrangements were like preeran and deenaya( deep+ shanaya) were facing each other....

In the breakfast time preeran we're taking glances of each other  n shanaya was staring Karan lovingly n deep was lost in shanaya.... then preeta smriks n thinks it is the right time to execute her plan....

She titled her leg a bit n move her leg near karan n slide his socks down n was caressing his leg....he chocked n started coughing....He wide his eyes in shock while Preeta smirk...

Preeta: kya hua sir ap breakfast kyun nhi kr rhe...

Deep( casually) : are wo isliye kyunki wo yeh sb nhi khata pita ....

Preeta: to phir kya khate pite hai???

Deep( unkowingly ): khoon aur kya....

Pree n shanaya: whattt!!!

Karan glares deep while he gulps in fear....

Deep: arre mera...mtlb hai ki tum logo ka dimag kharab kr deta hoga saradin apni bak bak se aur tumhara khoon pi jata hoga

Preeta: arre to ese kaho na tumne to mujhe dara hi diya tha....
N she again start caressing his legs with her...karan was constantly pleading her not to do it but she wasn't ready to leave...
Shanaya found something fishy n bend a little to see n at the same time deep's spoon also fell down from his hand he also bend down a little to pick it up....n them again deep was lost in her while she was fuming in jealousy seeing preeran together.....Karan wasn't able to control his feelings n went from there preeta aslo follows her n shanaya n deep  were alone.....

Preeta: arre bajjarbattu ruko to shi...ruko mai bhi as rhi hoon peeche peeche....

But karan wasn't listening her n went towards his car n drove away......

In karan's car:
Karan (in mind ): yeh mai kya kr rha hoon kyun apni feelings ko controls nhi kr paa rha hoon nhi yeh sb shi nhi hain...uski safety ke liye to bilkul bhi nhi....
Then suddenly he heard a voice...

"Mera bare me soch rahe ho bajarbattu...not bad haan ...not bad"

He turns back n saw preeta sitting behind...

Karan: tum yahan kya krne aayi ho...

Preeta: tumse romance aur kya....

Karan: kyun jo wahan breakfast table pr kya usse dil nhi bhara tumhara....

Preeta: nhi dil to abhi bharega ruko.....

Preeta forcefully came to the front seat n due to the sudden movement karan had to apply break resulted preeta falling on his lap  ..she was scared due to the sudden jerk ..her hairs were falling on her face n she was looking   extremely cute..Karan put her hairstrands behind her ear n started laughing....n she was confused...

Karan: jo khud itna bara jhatka hai aj wo khud is mamooli se jhatke se dar gya....

Preeta: haso mt jyada samjhe tum...

Karan was still laughing now preeta was irritated n to make him stop from laughing she samshed her  lips on his ....karan was completely shocked.... n was not responding the kiss....Preeta was kissing him hungrily...initially it was a soft kiss but soon karan was not able to control his feelings n starts responding...soon the kiss turned into a passionate kiss...preeta was exploring each part of his mouth by her tongue n was dominating him..he liked getting dominated by her....he was kissing her hungrily. It was a deep , intense n passionate kiss...preeta's one hand was on his shoulder pressing them n giving her nail marks n other was caressing his hairs in a fist...karan's one hand was in her waist n other was caressing her thighs...his hand travel inside her shirt clutching her waist n making her moan while the other one was busy caressing her thighs n slowly move upwards....he nuzzled his nose with  her neck giving her shivers all across her body ...he was kissing her softly making her moan n was  clutching her waits with on hand n caressing her thighs with other hand....They didn't break their kiss at all...her fragrance , her soul , is irresistible...he was just going to bite her on neck but then came back to sense n push her slightly..... now both of them were embrassed.... preeta was blushing hard while karan was tensed....

Karan: umm...I..m sry...mujhe aisa nahi karna...chaiye tha...

Preeta was not replying she was blushing hard....

Karan: i think we should leave....kaafi time ho gya hai sb wait krrhe honge....

Preeta: hmmm

Then both of them drove back .....

Then in the name of meeting Karan n deep discussed about their further plan in karan's cabin n karan told deep how he isn't able to control his feelings for preeta ....

On the other hand...
In preeta's room:
She was continuously thinking about karan n was smiling remembering him n the kiss she knows that she likes him but today she got to know that she not only likes him but also loves him n somewhere she knows  karan also likesher ..she has seen that in his eyes ...n think about confessing about her feelings to Karan tomorrow n with that thought she dozes off....

Bt she don't know what is there  in her future ...actually nobody knows.....
If they, then it is not the "unpredictable future".....

Precap: shock to preeta
Deep lost in shanaya
Preeta cries....

So guys apko kya lgta hai Kya shock mila hoga preeta Ko aur akhir kr deep ko Apni partner mil hi gyi pr kya Yeh shi hai ya nai...janne ke liye dekhte rhiye katra katra : preeran version....

(Guys life me pehli baar thoda romance likhne ka try kiya hai accha nhi lage to marna mt 😢😢😢aur accha lage to  yaad rkhna.......😁😁😁)

An next update 10 + votes aur 15+comments ke saath tb tk ke liye stay tuned.....

Till then
Byeee 😘😘😘👋👋👋👋