Miesha hates preeta....

Karan n Deep ran towards terrace n starts finding preeta.....

Karan (worried): preeta kahan ho tum....preeta plzzz agr tum yhi ho to samne aa jayo babydoll plzzzz....Mujhe bohot dar lag rha hain...kahan ho tum babydoll.....

Deep comes running towards karan....

Deep (worried): karan preeta mili...
Karan (sighs ): nhi yr....

Both of them are tensed....they alert each n every guard bcoz this is the last option.....

In dark room where preeta was kept.....

The beast was carrying preeta n was entering inside the wolf world through the mirror but then he stopped n become statue n then falls down.....a knife was stabbed on his back n he was lying in the pool of blood n preeta was rolled down from his hand n was lying on ground away from the giant....

But from where does the knife came??? Let's see (time for some other revelations....)

N there she was standing at the entrance of the door of the dark room with a smirk on her face.....she came inside n hold the face of the giant tightly n was smirking....

She (smirking ): tujhe kya laga tu yahan se aaram se nikal jayega...are aise kaise tujhe preeta ko le jaane deti.... (seeing Preeta) veise e preeta bhi kuch khaas pasand nhi hain mujhe ........ lekin mere bhai ko bohot pasand hain aur mere bhai karan ki khushi kaise chenne dete tujhe....aur tu to gaddar nikla marna to tujhe tha hi ....akhar mere bhai karan se gaddari jo ki tune.....

So yes she is revealed to be karan's sister miesha....

or dheerajxcreations.....😂😂😂😂n preeta's bff but why does she dislike preeta....she shows that she love her a lot but what happen Now??? Was she pretending???.....

Miesha went towards preeta....Preeta was semiconcious....she can see sakshi

she can see sakshi