SHOCK TO PREETA😣😣

Next morning
Karan woke n was thinking about preeta n that kiss....he was somewhere happy but tensed also thinking about their proximity

he was somewhere happy but tensed also thinking about their proximity

.....
Then suddenly the alarm rings n made him came out of his thoughts....
He was late so he quickly get ready n went outside his room....just when he opened the door of his room preeta also opened the doors of her room (remember their rooms were facing each other ) preeta was smiling seeing him n was jusr going to say something.....but then karan interrupted n said...

Karan: ap hall me aa jaiye apna bag pack  krke hame Mumbai ke liye nikalna hai...mai Baki sbko  inform krke aata hoon ...

Preeta was going to say something but he already left then she also went to her room n came to hall with her bag....she saw everyone was ready n were leaving...karan saw her coming n then  went towards his car...deep also went towards his car...then preeta saw Shanaya moving towards karan's car n was going to sit with him but she ran quickly n sit with karan...karan was initially shocked but then saw Shanaya n understood...

Karan: ap yahn Kya kr rhi hai ms preeta arora....

Preeta was sad hearing preeta arora from his mouth n not babydoll......

Preeta( coming with an excuse): hmmm...wo actually...haan baaki sari cars fill ho gayi hain isliye....

Shanaya (angry ): agr tum yahan baithoge to mai kahan baithungi....

N then they heard a voice saying "meri car me"...n the voice was revealed to be of deep's....

Deep: tum meri car me aa skti ho...

Shanaya( in mind): ye phir aa gya dimag kharab krne...uggh kitna irritating hai ye...ek kaam krti hoon aj iske car me chali jaati hoon Karan ke baare me isse kuch jaan bhi lungi.....

Karan: shanaya tum ek kaam kr deep ki car me chli jaayo thik hai...

Shanaya: okk....

Then all of them left for mumbai....

In preeran's car: