Being Sold

OK guys, my friend plays Gaster in this story. He is very good at first person POV so when you see a first person POV it will be Gasters POV alright?

All the third person POV is what I've written. I am going to have lines like this ---- in between the third person and Gasters PoVs if its to confusing please please please! Let me know :3

Now onto the story of my sweet Vedi bean :33

--

Our story starts off with a scream. 

Vediovous ran through the halls of his castle, running away from his oldest sister Fate, as she chased him through the halls. “You cant run forever you mistake of a glitch!” Fate called out with a laugh. 

Vediovous was currently five years old, living with his father, mother and four other siblings. He was abused, mentally and physically, even when his dying father tried to help him, he still ended up getting hurt.

Vediovous and Fate both stopped as he heard their dying father cough out weakly. “You cant sell him!” their father screamed. Vediovous shuddered as Fate came up besides him. “Now what are mother and father talking about this time?” she wondered aloud. Vediovous was   scared to say anything to answer back to his older sister.

Satan growled weakly at his wife. He couldn’t believe what she was suggesting! Mother Nature only rolled her eyes. “Oh come on dear he’s not going to be useful at all, not with having your genetics” Mother Nature, mostly known as Nature, crossed her arms with an annoyed huff.

Satan growled more, coughing and wheezing a bit. “He’s our SON!” he screamed, going into a coughing fit. 

Fate hummed, looking down at Vediovous, who was beginning to shake in fear. “You think they're talking about you or Hellfire?” she asked, a smirk on her face. She knew exactly who her mother planned to sell.

Nature rolled her eyes. “So what is he’s our son? He’s absolutely useless and weak, just like you.” she smirked a bit, kicking her husband down. Satan fell to the ground with a cough, Nature taking his cane and throwing it away so that he couldn’t get back up. “I will be selling Vediovous whether you like it or not Serafine” Nature cackled, walking away, leaving poor Satan on the floor, coughing out dust.

Nature stilled as she ran into Vediovous and Fate. “well well well~” she purred, grabbing Vediovous by the wrist and dragging him out into the kitchen where his father was still struggling to get up. Fate cackled, leaving her mother to do what she pleased.

Vediovous began to cry and glitch, trying his best to pull away from Nature, without success of course. Satan tried to crawl over to them. “N-no...let him go…” he pleaded to his wife. 

Nature, of course, didn’t listen as she took out her phone and dialed up a number, all with only one hand, as she was still holding Vediovous tightly by the wrist. “Hey Gaster?” she asked after the person she called picked up. “I have a favor to ask of you” she internally smirked as Vediovous whimpered. 

Gaster POV (look a new POV!)

-----
“Sure, what is it?” I said thoughtfully. I didn’t want to do anything for Nature, but I really had no choice. After all, she was the Mother of all, wasn’t she? But then again, an offer for a job or money was tempting, so I would listen for now. 
-----

Nature cackled a bit. “I’ll be over in a bit to discuss the details with you.” she said, before hanging up. 

-around 10 minutes later-

Nature showed up in front of Gasters lab, dragging a gagged Vediovous by the wrist. “Oh Gaster~!!” she called in a sing-song voice. “Im here to discuss my offer~!” Vediovous kept trying pull away from her, tears streaming down his cheeks. 

-----
“What have you brought me, Nature? I have no wish to take care of someone unimportant.” After all, I have a hard time supporting myself. I was scared to do a trade. After all, this was Nature, and there was another skeleton here.
-----

Nature only hummed, throwing Vediovous at Gasters feet. “I don’t care whether you want to do this or not.” she said, glaring at Gaster with a low growl. “You are to take care of my pathetic excuse of a son, as he is too worthless and weak to keep in the castle” she kicked Vediovous closer to Gaster. “Now ta ta~!!” she sang, teleporting away before Gaster could say anything.

Vediovous looked up at Gaster. He was petrified, his little body glitching and shaking harshly. Nature had put a dog muzzle over his mouth, so he couldn’t talk. 

-----
I leaned down, taking hold of the skeleton, and picked him up by the neck. “Why are you here?” I said. Then, carefully, I removed the muzzle, then asked the question again. 
-----

All the poor kid did was shake and whine. “m-mAmma not want Me anY-ANYmorE…” he began to cry and choke a bit from Gasters hold. “S-so...sh-she seLl me off t-to yOu…” his voice glitched a bit in his fear, his white bones even shifting from black to white sometimes. He was so scared. “Please…” he pleaded, looking up at Gaster. “Pl-please...don’t H-hUrT me...i-im already huRt so much…” he closed his eyes and ducked his head, going limp in Gasters arms. He had given up. 
-----

I set him down gently. “So that was the deal. She didn’t want a glitch, so she gave it to me. How pathetic, she can’t even take care of her own faults.”
-----

Vediovous continued to shake, looking down and only nodding in confirmation when Gaster spoke. Vediovous kept crying. He was still very scared, the poor kid was only five after all. 
-----

“Here, go inside and warm up,” I said as I opened the door to the lab. “There’s food in the fridge.”

-----
Vediovous walked through the door, keeping his head down. He looked up at Gaster in confusion. “...food?” he didn’t know what food was. Glitches didn’t need food to survive, but food did enhance their magic and make it stronger. Nature never fed him because he could grow to be more powerful than her if she did.

-----
 As I walked into the lab, I went to the fridge to pick out something for myself. It was then that I noticed that the door to the true lab was open. I quickly used some integrity magic to close and lock it. 

-----
Vediovous stayed standing by the door. He was waiting for an order or something from Gaster. Hes not used to making his own choice, nor did he know what the definition of freedom was, so he just waited for Gaster to order him to do something.

He began to cry again, wrapping his arms around himself as tears rolled down his cheeks again. “I-i want to go back t-to daddy…”