e n c h a n t i n g b l o o d

"What's wrong?"

"What's happening?"

"I-Is that blood?"

People muttered as they crowded around the man biting into the wife's shoulder. The demon retracted from the shoulder and screamed at the woman, scaring her down to her bone. 

"Stop it!" Tanjirou ran to the woman as he ripped the scarf from around his neck.

I noticed the man squint at Tanjirou's running form. It seemed as if he did it intentionally so we would be distracted by the newly formed demon. Tanjirou swung the scarf around his fist and flipped over the demon, pulling him. He stuffed the scarf into the demon's mouth.

"Dear!" The woman called out to them as I pulled out a small handkerchief to help with her wound, applying pressure.

"Ma'am," I softly told her. "Please worry about yourself. Take the cloth and apply constant pressure on it."

The woman looked up at me, dumbfounded, but agreed nonetheless, taking my position. Tanjirou continued to struggle with the demon and he grabbed ahold of the man's wrists, pushing him against the ground. I watched from the woman's side as people crowded around her and asked if she was okay. From the corner of my eye, I saw the man holding the child walk away with the wife. I was right! This was just a diversion! I moved to go after him but I couldn't leave Tanjirou all alone here. I stared at the man's back before looking at the struggling form of Tanjirou. It appeared Tanjirou had also noticed because he shouted a name.

"Kibutsuji Muzan! I'm not letting you go away! No matter where you go!" Tanjirou continued yelling even though Kibutsuji Muzan was walking farther and farther away. "No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I swear, I'll slice off your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you!"

I gasped at Tanjirou's statement and looked at him weirdly. That was Kibutsuji Muzan? That would explain the weird vision and his intense stare. But shouting you'll cut someone's head off? Tanjirou-kun, I don't think this will bode well for you. As I thought in my head, policemen started running into the scene.

"Hey! What are you doing over there?!"

"Is it a drunk?"

"Kid, step away from that man!"

I ran towards Tanjirou and crouched next to him in case anything happened. Tanjirou looked up at the men and said, "I can't. Bring some restraints please!"

"Shut up and get away!" The policeman grabbed the back of haori and tried to pull him away. I swatted at his arm and stood protectively in front of Tanjirou.

"You can't do that!" I shouted. "No one else can hold him down aside from us!"

"Move!" The policeman hit me on the head and I cried out in pain as I collapsed.

"Chiharu-chan!" Tanjirou called out to me as more people tried to pull him away. "Please don't do that!"

"Just look at this guy's face! What's wrong with him?!"

I jumped to my feet and shoved them all aside. I stretched my hands out and stood my ground in front of them."Please, leave this to us! This man hasn't killed anyone yet! We don't want him to kill anyone so stay out of our way, please!"

The policeman started coming at me as I tried to push all of them away. Some of them got past and started gripping onto Tanjirou.

"Just let go, will you?!"

"Tanjirou-kun!"

"if you're going to keep resisting-" The man brought his bat up, about to hit Tanjirou's back when a sweet aroma filled the vicinity.

Flowers started to bloom as a golden mist weaved through the crowd.

"Enchanting Blood: Aroma of Visual Fantasy."

Tanjirou and I widened our eyes as a vapor spread and lengthened throughout. The bat that was about to hit Tanjirou stopped as the policeman looked at the flower patterns protecting Tanjirou. The policemen that were holding me back let me go as they stared at the shifting flow of flowers. I gazed in awe at the pretty sight. It soon circled Tanjirou and me as it created a small space for us to be kept safe.

"What's going on? I can't see anything," Tanjirou looked around.

"Me neither..." I grabbed onto the hilt of my sword in case anything bad happened.

The sound of footsteps approaching us alerted me and I braced myself for anything. A woman with violet eyes dressed in a dark purple kimono with flowers on it accompanied by a man with bright blue hair fading into a black with white clothing walked up to us. It was clear to me that she and the man were demons.

"You still use the term 'human' to refer to even a transformed demon. And you're trying to save him," the woman brought her hand up, revealing her long, bloody wound. "Then, allow me to lend you both a hand."Tanjirou was still suspicious and asked her, "But why? You-you're scent tells me that..."

"That's right," she put a hand on her chest. "I am a demon, but I am also a doctor, and"

"I wish to annihilate that man, Kibutsuji."

unexpected /. kimetsu no yaiba [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें