𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖗

Outside was so beautiful, the sky, the stars, the cold breeze coming through the towns windows, it was amazing

Outside was so beautiful, the sky, the stars, the cold breeze coming through the towns windows, it was amazing. Until..

JK POV:
"Fuck!" He exclaimed, and soon later received a burning sensation on this left cheek. "Who told you that you could cuss, baby boy?" She said with a smirk on her face, thrusting in him harder.  "I-I'm s-sorry m-m-ommy- AH!" Rena sped up her pace, (A/N: as that wasn't fast enough for the poor guy.) 

She pulled out,  that evil smirk on her face showing that she isn't nearly satisfied yet. "Ass up, face down, NOW!" Her babyboy obeyed obviously, as he'd been trained to be her fuckslut months earlier. "Baby boy are you tired?" She questioned, seeing the worn out look  in his eyes. "Yes mommy" Jungkook murmured, not wanting to upset his not satisfied mommy.

"Oh, let's lay down then" She slowly whispered, opening her arms up for him to be the little spoon, as usual. He complies, taking in her scent and slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Tomorrow's gonna be fun". Rena said to herself while also drifting to dreamland.

!!!!!!!!!! Finally I decided to start making this book, I'll try to update least once a week. Mommy loves you !!