𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘- 𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉

Ahaha I'm bored and I still feel like shit so I'm going to try and write more to calm me down. EnjOy
——————————
(JK POV)
I look up to her with pleading eyes, and a titled head. Without taking a breath I whine out "Mommy..please fuck your little bunny boy, babyboy wants it so bad." And I let out a small sigh.

I heart her mutter "Fuck" under her breath, I can't hold it back anymore. I grab her leg and start kissing until I reach her inner thigh. I look up to her for permission and she nods. I give her dick a long lick,(A/N: ok I got rhymes) sliding the tip into my mouth. I decide to tease her, a small smile on my face.

I bring her dick out of my mouth and start kissing the tip down, never breaking eye contact. She grabs my head and pushes it down, forcing me to take all 13 inches. She started to face fuck me, tears brimming at the corners of my eyes. She speeds up, letting out a satisfied groan.

She suddenly moves her hips back, ending up with my saliva in a string connected to her dick. I look back up at her and see her smirking down at me, biting her lip, and dimples showing. I've always thought that my mommy was super pretty, but the dimples are just so sexy and beautiful at the same time.
—————————-
(RENA POV)
I bring my dick away from his mouth, watching as a long string of spit comes from my dick and his swollen, plump lips. I smirk, seeing how well he took my dick. "I should give you reward for taking my cock so well."

"Yes mommy, can I have reward?" He questioned me.

"Sure, babyboy".
————————————
Why am I always ending chapters like this wtf