𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝖇𝖊𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙)

Since y'all seem to like my book, I'll just make more for you guys.
—————————
(JK POV)
I honestly do want her to fuck me. But sometimes I'm a brat so I just pretend I don't, I always do. My mommy told me to get on our bed. I obeyed and spread my legs out.
—————————
(RENA POV)
Fuck. I'm just going to give it to him like the slut he is, spreading out his pretty pink hole for me, how cute. I grab my new bottle of lube and my strap on. I strap the ties around my stomach and inner thigh. I put a small amount of lube on my fingers and roughly smashed them inside him.

"AHH!" He called out, eyes widening. He throws his head back and I take the chance to lean in to kiss his neck. I start out with kisses and they turn into purple mixed with red. "MOMMY!" He shouted out, once again.

"While his eyes are closed, I'll just give him a little suprise-
————————
(JK POV)
As I'm biting my lip, I feel her take out her fingers, I whined, frustration running through my veins. Soon as I'm about to look down to see why she took them out, something huge in size enters me and immediately starts thrusting, and hits my prostate.

"YES! RIGHT THERE! AHH!" I screamed in pleasure, rolling my eyes back. "Don't you love my cock? Doesn't it feel so good in your tight little ass?" Mommy whispered in my ear, grabbing a tight hold of my neck.

Panting, I reply, "Y-yes mommy- feels so good" I feel her smirk on my neck as she holds tighter. Suddenly, she slows down. Painfully slow. I look down and see her staring right back at me. "Why'd you stop mommy?"I questioned, confused on what happened.

"I want you to beg. Beg for this dick. I wanna hear it, loud and clear for me baby".
——————————

I'm just gonna stop here because something just happened and I literally want to fucking jump off a cliff. This is my third time crying today and this shit already make me feel weak as a bitch but still damn