𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔(𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙)

"No".
"W-what do you mean?"
"I said no".
"I-"
"I'll be downstairs, finishing the food I was never able to make because of your slutty nature".
——————————
(THRID PERSON POV)
Rena opened and shut the door, off to the kitchen. Once she stepped foot in the kitchen, she immediately got to work. "I'm shocked it didn't burn" she said to herself. She dipped the mozzarella stick in egg, then flower, then the hot Cheetos.

"This smells so good" she thought. She put them in the oil and went to the living room to wait. She sat down on the white leather couch, and picked up the remote. Rena flipped through the channels, only to find nothing good.
She went back to the kitchen to finally finish the dish.
——————
(RENA POV)
"Okay, I'm almost finished. I just need to take thes- OW!" I hollered, accidentally getting some oil on my hands, scolding myself for being so clumsy.
I heard running. I look behind the marble counter and see Jungkook sliding in, almost tripping. "Why'd you yell?" He looked at me, confused. I showed him my hand, his eyes widened upon seeing the dark red spot.
"I just burned my hand a little, nothing too big"I said, before he started to get worried, or at least I thought. "Let me help you fix that" he told me, walking over to the cabinet.
Jungkook took out a box labeled "Bandaids" and brought them over to me. He placed a wooden chair next to the one I was sitting on. I gave him my hand and layed my head back. I felt him wrapping the bandaid around my hand and smoothing it out once it was stuck to my skin.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
"I love you."
"I love you too, Noona."
—————————————
I've been trying to write this for a day or two now and I'm just gonna put it out.

Enjoy!