Dad?!

EDITED

I walk out of the quinjet that picked me up when I got back stateside, I carried my bag holding a picture of some of my friends and adoptive father, extra clothes and a few of my specialized weapons and armor. I saw Maria and smiled widely giving a small wave.
"Hey! How's it been?" I pulled her in for a short hug.
"It's good to see you again Eros, your dad is on the brig having a meeting," she smiled and gave my shoulder a pat. I nodded and fast-walked towards his office giving a few agents a wave as I passed. I dropped my bag next to his desk and opened the door again and walked to the brig.
"Hey, Dad I'm back," I smiled widely looking my dad in the eye not noticing the people in the room.
"Hey Eros," he smiled widely and walked over to me pulling me into a tight hug.
"I missed you, Dad,"
"Am I missing something here or was Fury just called Dad?" I recognized the voice as Tony Stark.
"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt whatever this is," I apologized.
"Actually you came just in time, go get your suit on and come back here. We have an issue that could use the help of the Assassin," Fury ordered.
"Yes Sir," I turned to look at the others at the table, I assume my eyes had darkened by the fact that a few looked taken back.
"I'll be back in a moment," my voice got raspy signaling my switch. I spun on my heel and dissipated into smoke reappearing in my room, I slid my closet door out of the way and quickly undressed. I pulled on my form-fitting suit with a cloak that reached my knees and a deep cowl that hid my face. I sighed softly and focused dissolving into fog again and reforming in the conference room.
"Alright, I'm back who do I need to kill?" I asked.
"We lost the Tesseract to a Norse god named Loki, this is his brother Thor," Director Fury pointed at a tall blond man with armor and a red cape.
"Nice to meet you, Thor, what can you tell me about your brother?" Fury gave me a file containing a picture. "Were his eyes always this color blue? The myths say they're green," I ask holding the picture up, Thor looked shocked.
"No, they have always been green, why hadn't I noticed this?" Thor asked mostly talking to himself.
"Barton's eyes turned that color blue when he was touched by that staff it must be controlling Loki as well," Fury voiced his thoughts, I nod agreeing.
"We need to capture and not kill, try doing a cognitive recalibration," I offered.
"What's..." Thor started to ask.
"Hit them really hard in the head," Agent Romanoff smirked and stood. "It's nice to finally meet you, Agent Eros, I've only heard rumors," I smile.
"You must be confused, I'm Assassin or Kallan," I smiled.
"He has dissociative identity disorder, Assassin is one of his alters, Eros is the main one, there's also Raven, Ghost and others who have no powers. Each alter with powers has a word/trigger that they respond to and take over mentality, Eros himself and I are the only two who know the words. If Eros accepts my offer two of you will also know in case one of them is needed." The Helicarrier rocked and suddenly dropped.
"They're here, remember to do cognitive recalibration and don't shoot to kill unless absolutely necessary," Fury ordered and we all ran off to see what happened.
"Romanoff get to the lab and stay with Bruce if he turns into the Hulk we're screwed," I order and kept running, I teleported to the top.
'Raven I need you' I said mentally and ran towards the edge, large raven wings sprang from my back as I jumped catching me on the air. I flapped wings and turned noticing smoke billowing from one of the engines, I pressed a finger to my ear pressing a button.
"Hey, guys we need to get this engine up and running if we don't and another goes down we're gonna go down," I told them.
"We need to get this bird over water," Fury commented.
"Hill as a precaution call all nearby cities and warn them, I don't think we'll go down but its a possibility," I come to a standstill analyzing the damage my wings beating the air to keep me up.
"Stark this is a job for you, if I try to do this I'll be torn apart. Hurry up and get out here," I order.
"Right behind you," Stark flew past me repulser beams shot from his hands to steady him. I ignored Stark while he told cap what to do and focused on trying to sever the ties between those who were being controlled and what was controlling them.
I flew off to help take the attackers down, I dived into one of the smashing his head into the metal railing knocking him out. Another turns and shoots at me, I successfully dodge but hear another shot I fail to dodge in time. I growl in pain as the bullet pierces my arm. I fly forward hitting both with my wings knocking them out as they hit the wall. I felt the helicarrier shake and a roar sound from the lower levels.
"What was that?!" I ask alarmed.
"The Hulk, but he's fighting something that looks like a large dog," I curse in Greek.
"Do not engage, I repeat stay away let me handle it. None of you will be able to kill it," I order and start sprinting. I quickly reach the fight and pull out my stygian Iron sword. The hellhound sniffs and looks at me growling loudly.
"Come here you oversized dog," I swing my sword and get ready, Raven pulled his wings in so they wouldn't get wounded in the fight. The hellhound lept forward slashing its sharp claws at me, I jump back then rush forward swinging my sword impaling the hellhounds chest. It disintegrated into gold dust, Hulk started walking towards me until Thor's hammer hit him knocking him over, he rounded on him quickly and roared before charging forward. I turned to look at Romanoff.
"Let's go, Thor can handle Hulk," I tell her grabbing her wrist and running into a shadow traveling to the upper floor.
"Find Barton, I'll go for Loki," I order and runoff following the godly energy I can feel.

(I know DID doesn't work the way I have it in here but for the sake of my story that's how it's going to work)