Apollo

EDITED

I leave the bathroom and see Loki sitting up on my bed.
"Ok good you changed, Apollo will be here soon but I have to go clear out the bridge so he can flash in," I explain quickly.
"Go," Loki told me.
"I'll be back soon," I promise him and leave and lock the door so no one can get in while I'm gone. I run to the bridge.
"Dad I need everyone except level 13s out," We created a secret level of those we trust enough to know about the gods. Dad presses a button on one of the many screens and tells everyone to leave. Natasha, Thor (because he's a Norse god), Dad, Hill, and I stay.
"Everyone close your eyes and don't open them until I say," I order and make sure everyone has their eyes closed before I close mine. A bright light flashes then goes dark, I feel a hand on my shoulder and open my eyes to see Apollo in front of me.
"Lord Apollo," I greet and bow showing respect. "Everyone open your eyes," I tell them. One by one they open their eyes.
"Who are you?" Natasha asks pulling out a knife.
"Apollo," the god said simply looking bored. Natasha throws her knife at the god, I move to grab it but Apollo grabs it out of the air and hands it to me.
"You shouldn't attack a God child," he glares, Natasha's eyes go wide.
"I apologize," she replies and takes a step back.
"Be grateful I'm not my father Zeus, my twin would love you though," Apollo replies.
"We should get to Loki," I urge before anything else could happen.
"Of course, let's go," I lead Apollo to my room, I unlock the room and see Loki curled into a ball whimpering. I hurry over and wrap my arms around him.
"It's okay," I soothe and run my fingers through his hair, I see Apollo giving me a soft smile.
"Eros, can I give you my blessing? I know a few other gods who would like to as well, they'll probably ask next meeting," he smiled, I looked over at him.
"Yeah, but help Loki first," I look back at Loki and see him open his eyes. "Hey, Apollo is here," I tell him warmly, Loki looks over at Apollo who is standing near the door then back up at me. He sits up leaning against the wall.
"Loki I'll need access to your mind to see if whoever was controlling you is still in there," Apollo told him softly not wanting to spook the other god. Loki gave a small nod and focused for a second letting down his mental walls.
"Do you want me to leave?" I ask. Loki quickly shakes his head and holds onto me, Apollo shrugs and motions for me to sit next to Loki. I sit and pull the Norse god into my lap holding him close. Apollo slowly walks over and summons a chair, he sits down and gently places his hands on either side of Lokis head and closes his eyes in concentration. The minute's pass slowly in the chilling silence as I waited in anticipation, finally Apollo opened his eyes and pulled away from Loki.
"I reinforced his mental walls, but whatever had infiltrated his mind is gone now," he stood.
"Thank you Apollo, I'll give you a few offerings when I get the chance," I smile widely.
"My pleasure, now let me give you my blessing," he creates a ball of energy in his hand and waits watching as I lay Loki down and kneel with my head bowed in front of him.
"Look at me," I do so and Apollo presses the yellow-white ball of energy into my forehead. I feel my breath get caught in my throat and my vision filled with white light as soon as it started my vision goes back to normal.
"Thank you, Apollo," I bow before standing up.
"You're welcome now both of you close your eyes and I'll leave the two of you alone," he winked, I rolled my eyes at the god and turned my back to him facing Loki shielding his face from the light of Apollo flashing out of the room. Once the blinding light dissipated I opened my eyes and took a small step away from Loki. He still had his eyes closed, I sat down next to him assuming he was putting his mental shields back up and making them as strong as possible. After a few minutes, he reopened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were a vibrant green that took my breath away.
"Are you hungry?" I asked, he shrugged and looked down.
"Could you eat a little bit just for me?" I ask putting a finger under his chin and making him look up at me. We were interrupted by the intercom system, Dads voice crackled through the speakers.
"Avengers meet me in the conference room," my phone vibrated at the same time.
"My dad just told me to bring you with me, would you like a sweatshirt to put over your shirt?" I ask him noticing thin scars covering his arms.
"Yes please," he responds politely, I walk over to my closet and pull out a large sweatshirt that's 3 sizes too big for Loki.
"Here you go, I'll carry you to the conference room," I hand Loki the oversized sweatshirt and wait for him to put it on. "I'm going to have you get on my back," I crouch slightly so it's easier for Loki, he wraps his arms around my back and his legs around my hips, I grab his legs so he doesn't fall off and leave my room. I feel him bury his face into my neck hiding away from any agents wandering around. I quickly make it to the conference room and set Loki down in a chair next to me.
"We're still being attacked, I need all of you down there except Loki because he can barely walk. Loki how do we close the portal?" Dad asked.
"The scepter, touch the scepter to the tesseract. I'm going with, I started this I'm not letting any of you risk yourselves for my negligence," Loki looked at each of us determined to set things right.
"Eros, stay with Loki. Now all of you hurry," we nodded, Loki stood and changed into his armor.
"I can take Loki and one other person with me, but you can't let go of me," Natasha stands next to me. "Alright, I'll meet you guys at Stark tower," I grab both Loki and Natasha's arms and pull them into a shadow, using my powers to travel to an alley next to the tall building.
"This is gonna be a long day," I sigh softly looking at the wormhole in the sky.