2. Caught masturbation

"Ngh, Crowley, I'd really like to spend more time with you..", the angel panted and pulled his shirt down, hoping his friend wouldn't notice. "But I have to go."
Crowley raised an eyebrow, quite confused by Aziraphale's behavior. The other male's cheeks were red, his breath was heavy and he looked like he didn't have a pleasant time. The demon was worried.
"Are you okay? You're acting kinda off." - "I'm feeling okay, tickety-boo, don't worry, dear.", Crowley wasn't buying it, but he brushed it off. He got out of his car, wanting to hug his friend, but said person already stormed off to the bookshop, much in Crowley's confusion. The guy sat down in his Bentley again, thinking for a few seconds, before turning his car engine on. His car started rolling and he drove off.

Aziraphale closed the door, sighing in relief. God damnit, he thought to himself, my body really can't give me a break.
He walked over to the backroom of the bookshop and fell down on the soft king sized bed. Ever since Crowley put his hand on the angel's thigh in the movie theater, Aziraphale felt all hot and needy. It was really hard to endure the two hours of sitting right next to the demon with his hands on his thigh and the whole car ride home wasn't better either.
"Come on, I'm not a teenager.", Aziraphale mumbled while unbuttoning his shirt. Supernatural beings obviously didn't have a thing like puberty, but he has seen what hormones did to Adam and he was sure as hell that it must feel like this. Getting hard by being with a demon, what an shameful thing, he thought.
Centuries of suppressing your feelings definitely wasn't helping. How could Crowley just casually put his hands on his my thigh? Did he forget what happened in Rome?
Aziraphale blushed as a few memories popped up in his head and made the sign of the cross, before pulling his pants down. Aziraphale hasn't been the most holiest angel ever since his one night stand with Crowley, but up to this point, no one complained about it. The only thing the blonde noticed were  the dirty looks some angels gave him, but he was quite sure it was just imagination.

Aziraphale gently wrapped his hand around his hard on, gasping at the touch. He would just make it quick like he always did and continue reading his book after that. His cheeks were covered in a deep blush, kicking off his pants and underwear.
The angel closed his eyes as he began to slowly move his hand, stroking his penis. The sounds coming from his mouth were faint, barely audible for anyone except the blonde guy on the bed, who sped up his pace.

A lot was going on his his head.  Images of Crowley flashed through his mind, long, red hair and flushed cheeks. He remembered the moment his and Crowley's robe fell on the ground, the first time seeing his friend naked. Aziraphale winced, and he gently touched the rest of his body with his free hand, especially his sensitive nipples.
The picture was a bit blurry, due to the consumed alcohol beforehand,  but he still remembered the feeling of Crowley's lips on his neck and the aggressive but yet careful sucking. Aziraphale sadly had to miracle the hickeys away the next day, so Gabriel and the rest of the angels wouldn't notice, but the soft guy loved seeing all the dark marks left on his porcelain skin. It was beautiful.

The angel didn't notice him getting louder and louder as he changed his speed again, now a fast rhythm, but not fast enough to make him cum. His imagination ran wild, and different imagines, different fantasies what he could do to Crowley were popping up. Fantasies that probably shouldn't occur to an angel.
His mind stopped at the thought of Crowley riding him, hips rocking. Aziraphale left hand was on his butt, the other one grabbed the demon's hair. A loud moan by Crowley. The angel bucked his hips up.

"F-fuck.", Aziraphale cussed, his word a bit louder than anticipated. His leg was twitching slightly as he continued to stroke himself at a quite fast pace. His whole body was tingly and he felt this weird feeling in his stomach. It wouldn't take him that much longer.
The angel imagined his demonic counterpart in a variety of erotic poses, and he moaned loudly, the heat already rushing through his body. His hand job became a bit sloppy, yet still enough to satisfy him.

Once he imagined Crowley in revealing lingerie, all a moaning and whining mess, it was too much for aziraphale, and with a loud "Crowley" he came into his hand. The other one was still on his reddened nipple as he enjoyed the afterwaves of his orgasm.
He panted heavily as he came down from the joy of his orgasm, noticing the mess he made. The angel chuckled a little, still a bit out of breath before miraceling himself clean. He put on his clothes, making sure they would fit him cleanly so no one would notice what just happened in the bedroom. A quick look to the mirror, a little, satisfied smile on his face. Aziraphale made the sign of the cross once more, just to be sure. He gathered himself and made his way out of his room, only to run into someone - Gabriel.
Fuck.

"A-Archangel Gabriel, what a pleasure..", Aziraphale sent a quick prayer that his boss didn't hear anything, otherwise that would be way too embarrassing. Gabriel gave him a judgemental glance, making the other angel even more nervous.
"Not the only pleasure today, huh?", hearing that, the chubby guy wanted to sink into the floor and spend the rest of eternity there, or miracle himself to Alpha Centauri, but he obviously wasn't able to. He chuckled nervously.
"I- I don't know what you're talking about." - "Crowley? Really Aziraphale?", the angel wanted to respond but Gabriel gave him no time to.
"I never expected you to..fraternize with him. Why did you spend your day with that creature?", Aziraphale sighed in relief, or as much in relief  as you could be in when your boss almost caught you masturbating. God must have heard his prayers.
"It's a-all according to my plan...making him trust me and stuff so I could find out some information and interfere in diabolic plans, remember?", his boss seemed to remember now.
I'm just not sure if visiting a..movie theatre is the right way to go..but I guess you have more experience in this than I do..", he shrugged his shoulders before continuing. "However, I just came here to inform you about a change in the heavenly plan.."

"You continue your work down here, I'm sure it'll be a great help.", the Archangel put on a fake smile, that made Aziraphale want to punch him in the face - not that he'd ever hurt someone, but Gabriel really made him consider. 
Speaking of which, his boss made his way to the door, ready to leave the antique bookshop, only to turn around again before stepping out.
"And Aziraphale, close the door next time.", Aziraphale's cheeks turned red.