5. Mutual Masturbation

"And then he..he-", Crowley put the glass filled with wine against his forehead, trying to remember what he wanted to say. Aziraphale watched his friend, quite amused by the scene.
"Who again?", the angel asked, his voice slurred as he took another sip from his alcoholic beverage. He wasn't even sure if Crowley already mentioned who they were talking about or if he skipped that part. It could have been both, heaven he didn't know.
"Bal-..Bee-..B-Bez-", he tried to get out, interrupting himself with a laughter. "Lord of H-hell, eh, I have control here, you lisssten to me, you know.", the demon mocked his boss and he gesticulated wildly with his hands. Aziraphale couldn't help but chuckle, which turned into a fit of laughter. Crowley smiled proudly, content that he made his friend laugh.

"What a-about him, love?", a slight blush covered Crowley's cheeks. Aziraphale didn't seem to notice how flustered his friend was due to the nickname.
"I'm sssoooo...", he stretched the word unnecessary long. "Sso sso ssure they fuck. Your bossss, my bossss. I tell you.", Aziraphale gasped and punched the other one's shoulder.
"Crowley!" - "They definitely fuck!", the demon laughed as he filled up his glass again. Aziraphale was still shocked, but also amused.
"Sssoo hard.  Who do y-you think..who do you think isss the bo- buh.." - "Bottom?" - "Bottom!", Crowley shouted out. A weird silence lingered between them, and suddenly Aziraphale snorted.
"Pf, I guess Gabriel would be the bottom.", he mumbled lost in thoughts, rolling the glass between his fingers.  "I sssecond that!", Crowley shuffled a bit more next to Aziraphale, smiling brightly.
"I'm sssure he criess while coming. Imagine t-that. The archangel fucking Gabriel...", he gestured with his hands again, but Aziraphale didn't mind. He loved seeing Crowley this interested in a topic. He loved Crowley in general.
"Fucking G-Gabriel crying while being f-fucked. That would be sssuch a pleassssant ssight.", his friend didn't even want to imagine it, but he ended up doing it anyways, smirking a bit.

"Oh you vile serpent, stop with that.", Crowley pouted, acting as if Aziraphale's insult actually hurt him.
"I don't even want to imagine that..", the blonde one shook his head and took another sip of his drink, trying to think about something else. Who could blame him, thinking about your boss climaxing while having intercourse with your best friend's boss...not the most pleasant picture to have in mind. Except for Crowley, probably, who was really amused by this thought.
Speaking of which, the alcohol got to him even more and without thinking much of it, he began massaging Aziraphale's thigh. The angel shivered.

"Do you cry too when you cum, angel?", Crowley whispered and Aziraphale gasped. He turned to crowley, who was dangerously close to his ear and looked at him with wide eyes.
"C-Crowley..don't you dare t-tempt me to something.", he tried to sound as stable as possible, which wasn't that easy since his friend slowly worked his finger up the squishy leg.
"Not temptin', just assssking.", he hissed, smiling at the other one, revealing a set of white, straight teeth with little fangs. Probably the only straight thing about him.
"Don't you think I'm dumb, dear. I know what you're playing at.", Aziraphale slurred. He gulped hard when Crowley put his hand on his crotch, but he let him.
"What are you thinking about, angel?", Crowley cooed, putting gentle pressure on Aziraphale's penis. "Oh my, you're even hard."
With a deep blush covering the chubby cheeks, the angel finally pushed the skinny hand away, both embarrassed and a bit aroused.

"That's a natural react- Crowley!", Aziraphale moaned softly as he felt a pair of soft lips on his neck, nibbling the sensitive skin. The angel sighed and leaned into the touch. Crowley kissed and gently suck the other one's neck, leaving light marks all over.
"Ssshould I ssstop, angel?", the demon whispered, the hot breath tingling Aziraphale. He let out a whimper, making Crowley's cock twitch.
"Please continue..", and his friend did, with pleasure. Gentle hands ran all over Aziraphale's still clothed chest and the angel smiled. He may or may not have had feelings for the other one for way too long, ever since the church incident, or even longer, he couldn't remember. For decades he wondered if his feelings would ever be returned and feared that he might loose his dearest friend if he tried to act on them.
Every being on earth, heaven and hell probably noticed that Crowley was madly in love with his partner as well, some demons already made bets on when they would start dating, but Aziraphale never noticed. He never noticed all the heart eyed looks towards his direction, all the dinner dates and romantically themed  jokes. It took him a lot of alcohol, kisses on his neck and his friend touching him at inappropriate places to consider that the other one might have feelings for him as well.
And even when Crowley pulled down the angel's trousers and began caressing his dick through the thin fabric of his boxers, Aziraphale still had his doubts. He's an idiot after all.

Crowley's hand played with the elastic waistband of the pair of boxers, snipping it against the sensitive skin. Aziraphale just groaned in responds to that, longing so dearly for his friend to finally touch him and to sped up their encounter slightly, he'd have to help out a bit.
With a snap of his fingers, Crowley's skinny jeans, who were probably awfully uncomfortable, disappeared. The demon pulled away from the other one's neck, and he raised an eyebrow.
"You could have jussst asssked, angel.", he smirked. Aziraphale blushed just at the thought of asking such a question. That would be way to embarrassing for him.
"It's faster that way." - "Aw, ye getting inpatient?", Crowley laughed, Aziraphale didn't.
"Letsss go on then.", long fingers found themselves under the waistband, tugging it once again, before finally pulling of the undergarment. Crowley got a relieved sigh as an answer, when the angel's length finally was freed. The demon eyed his friend's penis with smile, before he wrapped his hand around it.
Aziraphale sharply sucked in air, quite surprised at the new sensation he felt. He let out a high pitched squeak, much to Crowley's amusement, who had to hold back a laugh. When he slowly began to move his hand, watching his angel's face turn into pure pleasure, he felt a hand on his crotch as well, caressing it hesitantly. The angel looked at him curiously.

"You don't have to do that, angel.", Crowley slurred as he leaned a bit more into his friend's touch. When the demon let out a gasp, Aziraphale felt this proud feeling that motivated him even more. He slipped his hand under the fabric, still a bit hesitant.
"But I want to, dear. I want to hear you moan."
The angel felt as if the room just got 10 degrees hotter, probably due to Crowley speeding up his hand, occasionally flicking his wrists. Aziraphale groaned, his legs twitching slightly. In all those years of living in a human body, he never felt this kind of pleasure. It definitely was different from the pleasure of drinking a good wine or reading his favorite book. It was...ineffable.
Aziraphale mirrored Crowley's actions and wrapped his soft hand around Crowley's penis, beginning to jerk him off. The demon tried to keep his sounds in, biting his lips, just letting out silent grunts, but when his friend sped up his pace, Crowley felt himself giving in, almost losing himself into the pleasure. He obviously masturbated before, but it didn't feel as good as having his crush's hand around his hard on. When the blond haired guy ran a gentle finger over Crowley's tip, he moaned, instantly pressing his own hand on his mouth, to muffle the sounds in embarrassment. Aziraphale took that hand from Crowley's mouth, as he wanted to hear every sound of his friend. They intertwined their fingers, and the angel smiled softly.

"You're quite sensitive, aren't you?", Aziraphale whispered, sending shivers down Crowley's spine. He indeed was really sensitive.
The room was filled with grunts and panting, occasionally a few swears from Crowley, when Aziraphale felt himself more and more towards the edge. This aching feeling inside of him, this need of finally finishing, nearly drove him crazy as he got louder. Crowley noticed his best friend's orgasm building up and he sped up one more time, while thrusting into the soft hand around his penis.
Aziraphale's free hand found it's way into the soft, shoulder long hair, and he pulled him into a heated kiss, pushing his tongue into the other one's mouth. It didn't take the angel long to come, the skillful hands around it stroking him through the orgasm. The chubby guy moaned and tossed around under the ongoing pleasure that overstimulated the supernatural being. Soft pleadings towards Crowley to stop we're whispered, but the demon didn't stop, not until the last drop of pleasure was milked out of his friend.

It took Aziraphale a bit to come down from his high, still panting. After what felt like a heavenly eternity, he opened his eyes, that have been shut throughout the whole orgasm. He gave his friend next to him a satisfied smile, before realizing that Crowley hasn't climaxed yet. The angel mumbled something under his breath.
He began to jerk Crowley off again, who was taken back in surprise, he didn't thought the other one would continue. But Aziraphale didn't want to leave him unfinished, even though he himself felt quite tired after that amount of pleasure he received and all those drinks he had.
The chubby guy started off slowly, but sped up his pace quickly since he noted that Crowley must be about to come as well. And he was right, it didn't take long for his demonic counterpart to feel his stomach ramble, his toes curling. He moaned loudly, his hips buckling up as he lost himself into the pleasure.
Aziraphale did as Crowley did before, only he stroked him less aggressive through the peak of his joy. The demon was out for a few minutes, enjoying the aftertaste of his orgasm while Aziraphale cleaned them both lovingly.
Crowley barely noticed that he got pulled into a tight hug, but still he snuggled a bit closer to the warmness next to him. He sighed in satisfaction as his friend brushed his hair carefully.
And a few minutes later, the demon drifted into a blissful sleep.