7. Oral Sex

Aziraphale took a deep breath, looking into the mirror behind the camera once again, before starting his livestream. It's still unusual for him to stand in front of a camera and talk to a lot of people who were watching him over their screens, but it satisfied him to introduce people to his hobby and give them some tips. It's was a regular Friday night: time for Aziraphale's cooking show.
"Good evening, folks. I'm so glad to see you all again.", Aziraphale smiled as he put his apron on, his eyes fixated on the tablet that was laying on top of his kitchen island. The livestream started to fill up and it got to over a thousand viewers rather quickly. It baffled the angel every time. His eyes scanned the chat.
"What we'll cook today? Oh dear, I'm afraid we won't actually cook today but rather bake!", he exclaimed and reached into the drawer under him, pulling out a big sack filled with apples. The angel put it on the island and looked up to the camera.
"As you may know, my husband is a really picky eater..It's actually quite annoying sometimes." - "You're also annoying.", Crowley shouted from the living room, causing Aziraphale to blush slightly. He mockingly rolled his eyes and giggled, leaning towards the camera. "He's a huge crybaby.", the blonde haired guy whispered and winked. He knew that Crowley was watching the livestream in the room right next to him.
"Anyways.", he backed away from the small device. "Today we'll bake an apple pie. Apples are the only thing my spouse eats, without complaining.", the viewers were delighted.

And while Aziraphale took out all the ingredients he needed, whistling, Crowley entered the room and smirked towards the camera. A lot of messages poured into the chat, the vast majority of viewers were happy to see the demon. He was almost as popular as the chubby guy after all.
Crowley put a finger up to his lips, shushing the viewers, before slapping his husband's ass, who currently was leaning down to get some bowls out of the lower drawers. Aziraphale squeaked and shot around, almost bumping into the taller guy.
"Crowley!", he yelped as he met the amused eyes of his significant other. The serpent let out a raspy laugh, before putting his arm around the other one's waist, pulling him closer. Aziraphale already knew that his timeline would be floated with screenshots the next day.
"Just wanted to check in, hey guys.", a little wave directed to the camera.
"And to put that brat in his place.", Crowley chuckled, it was just meant for both of them, but the camera was still on and the chat caught up to that remark quickly. A quick look to the tablet and Aziraphale knew that this stream will end in a lot of discussion about their...private life. What a bastard, he thought.

"I do appreciate you baking for me, though, angel.", Crowley pressed a short kiss onto his husbands forehead, as if the stream wasn't broadcasted to thousands of people. A pink blush adorned Aziraphale's face, as he tried to get the demon out of the kitchen, shoving him.
"I want to get going, be gone.", he pouted and with a loud laughter, Crowley left the kitchen.
Aziraphale sighed in relief and turned to the camera set up.
"Where was I?", he was lost in thoughts for a few seconds.
"Ah yeah, the apple pie!"

Aziraphale chatted happily with his viewers, trying to ignore the dozens of questions regarding his private life, especially behind closed doors, when he noticed Crowley, who leaned against the door frame of the kitchen. He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but the serpent put his finger over his mouth, signaling him to not say anything. The angel was confused and raised an eyebrow in his direction, before turning his attention back to the camera. A swift look over the camera and he noticed that Crowley was gone already. Right as he wondered where he might have went, he felt a little tug on his right trouser leg and surely, once he glanced down, he saw Crowley, sitting hidden by the kitchen island with a big smirk on his beautiful lips.
Aziraphale tossed a whisk to the ground, that landed just centimeters next to Crowley's head, hitting the demons shoulder.
"Oh, I dropped my egg whisk..", the angel looked into the camera and smiled innocently, before squatting down next to his boyfriend. His blue eyes twinkled, as if he was about to seriously scold the demon.
"What on God's earth are you doing down here?", Aziraphale whispered, as his eyes scanned the male figure in front of him. Despite the chubby guy trying to sound threatening, Crowley couldn't help but chuckle quietly.
"Don't be suspicious, angel, just ignore me.", Aziraphale raised an eyebrow, but was soon hit with the whisk. "I think you dropped that."