4. On The Sofa

"Strip off your clothes.", Aziraphale's voice echoed through the antique bookshop, as he stood in front of his fiancee, arms crossed. Crowley shivered, but he was a brat. He wouldn't just give into him, not at least with a bit of rebellion. So instead of heeding to him, he smiled cockily.
"Make me.", he cooed, a phrase he probably used way too often. Aziraphale was not surprised, in contrast, he was hoping his boyfriend would act up. He rolled his eyes before putting a hand under the other one's chin, forcing him to look up.
"This was a demand, darling.", he whispered.
"Mine was too.", Crowley's face still had a smirk on it, as he looked into his lover's eyes, challenging him. Aziraphale sighed overdramatic, before pulling the other one into a heated kiss, way too short for Crowley's liking. He whined when the angel pulled away, reaching his hands out. Aziraphale grinned and grabbed the small wrists, holding them together with force.

"Stop acting like a brat, dear. Or else I'd have to bend you over that sofa and spank you until you won't be able to sit anymore.", the blonde guy spoke as if he was ordering a meal at the ritz, yet his words were so unbelievably sinful. Crowley let out a high pitched sigh, longing for Aziraphale's stern hands to grip him and put him into place.
Crowley opened his mouth to speak, tell him that he wanted nothing more, but Aziraphale interrupted him.
"I know that's what you want, my love. I won't give it to you, at least not until you act like a good boy.", his hands found their way into the red, shoulder long hair and he tugged it. Not hard enough to be actually painful, but strong enough to show Crowley that he wasn't kidding. He thought about continuing his little game, but decided against it, finally giving in. The demon was way to turned on already to keep on waiting. And besides, he wanted to be Aziraphale's good boy. He sure as hell wanted to annoy him to, but getting praised for fulfilling his angel's wishes still was better than any rebellion.

Aziraphale sat on the couch, unbuttoning his shirt as he watched his fiancée getting undressed. Crowley swayed his hips as he got out of his jacket, smiling innocently at the angel who watched him in total fascination.
He stripped himself down to his tight briefs, that were clearly outlining his hard member. A deep blush on his face, he covered his lower half with his hands.
The chubby male, who finally got out off his shirt, chuckled in amusement, seeing his boyfriend all shy and blushing. No matter how often they did it, it always seemed to embarrass Crowley to show off his body. Aziraphale couldn't figure out why. If he had a body like Crowley, he'd probably run around naked most of the time.
"I told you to take off your clothes, didn't I?", he gave his fiancée a smirk, watching him sigh in frustration. Crowley gave him an annoyed look and pulled down his underwear, revealing his hard cock. He put his hands behind his back as Aziraphale scanned him hungrily.
The demon waited patiently while his boyfriend took off his clothes as well, soon sitting like God made him on the sofa, stroking his half hardened member. It took Crowley a lot not to attack Aziraphale and suck him off right there and then.

"Come here, darling.", Crowley trotted over shyly and a few seconds later, he was bended over the armrest of the sofa, his hand clutching the velvet fabric. Aziraphale eyed him, savoring this view in front of him. He grabbed his demon's left buttcheek, squeezing it. Crowley rocked his hips up, leaning into the touch, when he felt a sharp sting on his cheek. 
"Sorry, I couldn't resist.", Aziraphale chuckled and massaged the reddened skin in the form of his handprint, as he smiled to himself.
"Please do it again, angel..", the long haired guy moaned and he ground his lower half against the fabric, hoping to get some friction. His ears were glowing red, he was able to hear the blood rushing through it. The quiet whines that left his mouth made Aziraphale even more aroused and he just couldn't wait to finally put his dick into the demon. But first he wanted to make him even more desperate.
A harsh hit landed on the same cheek as before, and Crowley let out a loud moan. Even though he loved the stinging pain, he needed more. Aziraphale knew, but he wouldn't give it to him.

Three fingers forced their way into Crowley's mouth and while he knew he didn't need to be prepared, Aziraphale was still rather a softie and would never fuck him the way he wanted. Not that he had ever asked him, that would be too embarrassing even for a demon, but he was still sure that the angel wouldn't take him like that. He opened his mouth, taking in the fingers. Crowley closed his eyes and purred as he made sure to wet every single digit, occasionally moaning. He'd rather suck on Aziraphale's penis than on his fingers, but this was beside the point.
After Crowley covered the fingers in enough saliva, Aziraphale pulled them out of the wet mouth, much to his boyfriend's disappointment. He loved having his mouth stuffed, he loved sucking on things, and the sudden emptiness felt weird. The demon wanted to say something, but interrupted himself with a shuddering moan, as a finger entered his butthole.
"Ah, you bastard.", he gasped and got rewarded with a second finger pushing inside him. Crowley whined, both due to pain and pleasure, rushing through his body. Aziraphale, not wanting to hurt his fiancee, gave him enough time to adjust to the feeling, before slowly scissoring Crowley. The third finger went in smoothly and got out a deep groan from the red haired male.
"Are you okay, darling?" - "Ah, shut your mouth.", Crowley wailed in responds as he pushed himself against the fingers inside of him, hoping they would brush that sweet spot that would make him go crazy. But they didn't, and soon after, Aziraphale pulled them out.

"Do you think you're prepared enough?", Aziraphale drew little circles on the sides of his boyfriend's hips. Crowley rolled his eyes.
"If you're not inside of me in the next ten seconds I'll throw a tantrum!" - "That wouldn't be anything new, my love.", the angel smiled and lined himself up behind Crowley, deciding wether or not he should go hard or go rather soft, to tease his demon. Both would have pleasant results, he was sure. He made his decision, and pushed into his boyfriend, who moaned loudly.
The feeling of Aziraphale's throbbing length inside of him was still very over helming for Crowley and he threw his head back, eyes shut. The angel waited for a few seconds, watching the other one closely for any sign of discomfort. When he was sure that Crowley wasn't in any pain whatsoever, Aziraphale began thrusting into him, delighted by the raspy moans coming from the demon. Crowley's fingers dug themselves even further into the antique velvet fabric, his knuckles turning white. 
Aziraphale put one of his hands on the bony hips, the other one found it's way into the soft hair, tugging it harshly. The chubby guy knew how much Crowley loved getting his hair pulled and the noises he made confirmed that once again. With a smile on his face, he sped up, changing his angle over time until he finally hit that one spot that made the demon howl in ecstasy. Aziraphale chuckled and leaned down, placing soft kisses all over his boyfriend's back.

"Do you want everyone on the streets of London to hear you?", Crowley responded with another moan, probably not even registering what the other one whispered.
Aziraphale found a pleasant rhythm for both of them, a rather past pace that made Crowley's body shudder in lust. He stuttered and groaned out the angel's name over and over again, finding himself in a sort of mantra and every Aziraphale heard those heavenly sounds, he felt his pleasure heighten. 
"A-Angel..", his voice cracked mid-sentence, his mind was spinning. Aziraphale, who felt the heat building up inside of him, mumbled a lot of different praises, most of them including what a good boy he was or how happy he was to be with him. Crowley, having a soft spot for praises, felt as if he was in heaven, fucked senseless by this supernatural being who he had been pining over for the longest time.
It overcame Crowley, when his angel began stroking his hard on. The demon's thighs were trembling and he was glad he was bent over the armrest, otherwise he probably would have given out right there and then. With one hand still in his hair, one on his penis and an attractive guy fucking him while growling various praises, it didn't take long for Crowley's orgasm to built up.
Another pulling on his hair, and Crowley's breath heaved, he buckled his hips and seconds later he came with a loud "Aziraphale" coming out of his mouth. Aziraphale continued stroking his boyfriend's penis, making the other one's pleasure even more intense.
A few more thrusts, and Aziraphale came as well, deep inside of Crowley, with little cries of joy and happiness. And oh lord, was he feeling well.

It took both of them a bit to gather themselves, but once Aziraphale calmed down, he pulled out of Crowley who whined at the loss of contact. The angel gave his exhausted boyfriend a smile, feeling at complete bliss.
When Crowley opened his eyes again, he found his love cleaning both of them from the mess they made. The demon watched him for a few seconds, before speaking up.
"I think I ruined your sofa, angel.", he mumbled, with a cheeky undertone in his voice. Aziraphale turned to him, giving him a warm smile.
"Oh dear.", he chuckled, still giving the other one heart eyes that almost could have been describe as comically. "I think that was totally worth it."
Crowley nodded sleepily, receiving a short kiss on his cheek. Before he slipped into a deep sleep, he muttered a quiet "I love you.", not even sure if the other one would hear it.

Aziraphale did. And it made him the happiest being alive. 

------------------
Life's been shit lately but at least I have hot chocolate and books