xi.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
[ the battle ]

     "I wanna go home" Georgie cried

     "I wanna go home" Georgie cried. "I miss you. I want to be home, with mom and dad"

Georgie's face and clothes, face and hair was filthy. The creepy thing was, his right arm was gone. There's no way Georgie could survive all this time with no arm.

"I want more than anything for you to be home" Bill said, his voice was breaking. We all watched as he started to walk closer to his little brother. "With mom and dad. I miss you so much"

"I love you Billy" Georgie said, once Bill was standing directing in front him.

"I love you too" Bill said. After a second of staring at him, he put a gun against Georgie's head. Georgie started to whimper.

"But you're not Georgie"

Bill pulled the trigger. Georgie fell backwards onto the filthy floor. For a moment, he laid still. Suddenly, he started jactitating as he let out a demonic scream. It was similar to what I experienced at the movie theater. Georgie's body had now turned into It.

"Kill it Bill! Kill it!" Eddie screamed. The rest of the losers started joining in, yelling at bill to kill it.

"It's not loaded" I heard Mike say. Over all the shouting going on, I was the only one who heard him.

Bill cocked the gun and pointed it directly at the clown's head.

"Hey, it's not loaded!" Mike yelled.

"Bill!" I called. But, it was too late. Bill pulled the trigger and Pennywise mimicking being shot. With blood bursting out from his head. It started shaking crazily while screaming. Then, It jumped towards us.

It landed on Bill. It's teeth were bared, ready to kill him. Bill placed the the gun in it's mouth, trying his best to push it away from him.

"Bill!" I yelled.

I looked over at Beverly, grabbing the weapon that I noticed she held in her hand. "Leave him alone!" I yelled, as I charged towards It.

Before I could hit It, Pennywise grabbed my weapon, causing me to stop. I stood their for moment, in shock. It started to rush towards me. It continued to get closer until, Mike ran up to attack it.

Unfortunately, Mike was too slow for the clown, who effortlessly pushed him away. Bill jumped on his it's back, placing a metal pole in It's mouth.

"Help me!" Bill yelled. Richie jumped on Bill's back, trying to bring the clown down. But, it grabbed Ben and Stanley by the shirt in each hand. Then, Pennywise threw Stanley and Ben back. It also had managed to flip Richie off his back.

We all watched as the clown flipped Bill over It's shoulder. But, unlike Richie, he didn't throw him back. Instead, he wrapped his arm around Bill's throat, in chokehold position.