Is This What It Feels Like?

Is this what it feels like? Death? I felt like nothing. Mostly because I was. I saw my dead body. On earth, with Maddie and Kendall over top of it.
"Chloe, you didn't deserve this! You didn't deserve this!" Maddie said crying. Kendall just say there. Looking at my body. Tears streaming out of her eyes. That was until it went completely dark and all I could hear was the girls crying. But then, I saw my little sister, Clara, my bestfriend, Caitlyn, and my mother. Sitting in my living room. Caitlyn cradling Clara just like I did the day of the reaping. My mom, sitting there. Surprised as tears slipped down her face. Caitlyn and Clara were both bawling their eyes out. That all faded, and I saw my dad and I. When I was little, before his death. We were sitting out in our backyard laying on the grass, looking up at the clouds. Pointing to each of them, making shapes out of them all. Then, that faded out. It then went to my dad's death. It was like a video replaying in my head. He was hunting, in the forest, when the capital caught him. They shot a spear down out of the hover craft and into his body. That's how my father died. My mother always told me he just got killed by the capital, which is true, but whenever I asked how, she just said 'we don't know how'. But I always knew that somehow, she did. The spear that was in his body was lifted back up into the hover craft, along with my dad's dead body. Then, it was nothing. I had no more memories. Not that had just happened anyways. There were either bad ones or good ones, and those were them...