0.1

"Daddy you're home!" My youngest son, Tyrone yells as he runs up to me hugging my leg "I missed you so much!" I laugh as I pull him up into my arms, ruffling his hair before walking into the kitchen, planting a kiss on Zayn's cheek before sitting down on the counter, smiling as Zayn continues to cook dinner.

"What's for dinner, babe?" I ask as I set Tyrone down, squeezing my oldest sons cheek as I look at Zayn who hums as he stirs something in a pot 

"I've got mashed potatoes, corn and chicken breasts with a brown gravy sauce." He says as he turns the stove off, sliding the pots onto the table  

"Mm sounds delicious hunny" I wink as I kiss him on the cheek, cheekily grabbing his crotch before moving to the bedroom. I change into my toothless pajama pants, and pull on a Metallica shirt, before walking back into the kitchen, getting ready to  set the table for my husband. As I approach the kitchen, I hear Zayn talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah I'll be over tonight"

Silence for a few seconds before he continues

''He doesn't know. And he doesn't need to know, at least not yet. It'll be a surprise. Awesome thanks dude, I'll see you soon!"

Silence fills the kitchen yet again, and I walk in grabbing plates, pretending I didnt hear any of that conversation. Zayn doesn't acknowledge me as I set the table, and my gears start turning. What did he and that guy want? Was he cheating on me? No he couldn't. He promised he would never hurt me. Ever. My mind continues to turn as I sit down at the table, distant from everyone else as Zayn and the kids laugh and talk about how their day went. I'm in my on thoughts. Zayn still loves me, right? He would never cheat on me, he knew how it felt.

Right?

.

"Fuck Zayn" I moan as his mouth hums around my dick, his hand sliding up my dick. His mouth felt like heaven. He knew exactly what to do, and how to do it. And it felt amazing every time. Whenever we did it, it felt like the first time, amazing. And hot.

I grab him by the hair, and pull him up to meet me in a heated kiss, our tongues dancing the familiar dance I knew all to well. His tongue always went to the left, while mine went to the right, and I always won the battle. I discard the remainder of our clothes, and flip him so I'm on top, and spit on my hand before rubbing it over my dick, I lower myself and moan as he penetrates me deeply, his hips moving upwards to meet me.

''I love you so much, baby" Zayn says as he continues to thrust up into me hitting all the right spots. I smile as I kiss him pulling him close to hug him

"I love you too babe"

.

I walk hand in hand with my boys, as I laugh swinging our arms stopping at the crosswalk.
Tyrone looks up at me his brown eyes staring at me

"Daddy are you and papa getting a divorce?"

"Baby, why would you ask that?"

"You dont seem happy anymore. You used to be more excited, and more happy to be around him, and it seems like you've changed, daddy"

For a twelve year old, tyrone was a really smart kid. He could sense when you were feeling down and when something was out of the ordinary, and he knew just what to say.

"No, sweetie. I've just been so preoccupied with work, and trying to keep you guys in your after school activities. I really hope nothing is up between us."

Tyrone nods as his hand squeezes mine tighter, crossing the street with me and David, before he speaks again.

"If you were to get a divorce, I'm not going with papa, daddy. I'm coming with you." I smile as I squeeze my boys hand, pulling him into a tight side hug.

"Baby as of now nothings gonna happen. I'll take you both with me, and make sure that you two will have the best life, I promise. But you keep your mind in school, and make sure you pass your finals that are coming up, ok? Dont worry about me and papa, I'll take care of it."

Tyrone nods as we get to their school.  I bend down giving David a kiss

"I love you baby. Be good and have fun" David nods giggling as he runs up to meet his friends. "You be good too baby, ok? Have fun and I'll come pick you two up after school. You have your football game tongiht?"

"Yeah, we play the first place team" Tyrone grins "we're gonna own them"

"Dont get too cocky, love" I laugh as I ruffle his hair kissing his forehead "love you baby"

"I love you too, daddy" Tyrone says as he hugs me tight, walking off to his friends. I smile as I watch my two kids laughing and talking with their friends. It was nice that they made friends so quick, in a new town. I was really scared that it would take them both a long time to adjust, but they seemed to be doing just fine. I wave at Tyrone before I turn around and walk back down the street, towards the grocery store. Zayn texted me early this morning saying that he's gonna be away at work for a few days, and wont be home. And I didn't think much of it. Not until now.

Zayn loves me still, right? Thought after thought ran through my mind, and I didn't know what to do. I needed to talk to someone, and fast. Before I went crazy. Oliver. He was the only person who i could think of. I haven't talked to him in a while, but that was mainly because Zayn wouldn't let me. He's been slowly cutting me off from my family and friends. That should have been my first clue. But when you are in love, you are blind. You don't see what's good for you anymore and you definitely don't see what's bad for you.

Omg!!!! I'm seriously trying so hard to update this fucking story, but I just got a new job. I got a new car, and I'm looking into finding an apartment and moving out. So it's been really stressful. But I'm gonna keep writing guys, and hopefully chapter 2 will be up asap!!!!

Love y'all

xx nugget