0.5

The guys and I were all at the local arena, having the time of our lives. The kids all were in school, so it was just Oliver, Indie, Jason and I. We were practicing our football skills, due to Oliver having a call saying that he was eligible for competing and joining the world cup football league. And play in europe with the canadian team. We were all stoked as hell for him. This was an opportunity that Oliver has wanted since he was a little boy, and now that he was nearing the ripe age of 23, he was excited to have such a golden opportunity. He has been dragging us to the field nonstop these past three weeks, begging us to help him become better, stronger and more athletic. We've all been neglecting football due to our own issues. Me and Zayn, and yes kayden. I knew I still had feelings for him, feelings that would probably never go away. Oliver and his ex, she was threatening him that she would steal their child, and kill him, cause she didnt want to pay the child support. Indie just lost his mother to cancer, so he's been preparing a funeral and making sure his father doesnt go crazy. And jason, his girlfriend just ended their four year long relationship cause she was cheating on him with his older cousin. So he was livid. He had a ring and everything ready to go on Valentine's Day, but he kicked her and her new boy toy out the door in minus thirty weather. With nothing but the tshirts on their back.

So, we were all a hot mess. We needed the support from each other more than anything  and that is why we tried to hang out and do shit together as much as possible. Oliver and Indie were currently in a relationship, and jason was beyond ecstatic. He has been a Oldie shipper since he heard me slip up and say that Oli had a thing for Indie. And we have been on board to get those two to date. We needed them together, indie was a mess when oli left to go back home to England, to get his child and figure shit out with his family. It was then that Oliver realized that his heart belonged in Canada. Yes, his family was back home and everything, but Indie was here. He knew that Indie was the guy he needed to make his life complete, he never thought it would be Indie, but it turned out to be. And it was for the best, Indie treated Oli like the prince he deserved, and vice versa. They were perfect for each other.

Jason was in that stage, where he started to sleep around with everyone and everything. Guy? Girl? Yup! You had a shot with him. He just wanted to forget his ex. She broke his heart into a million tiny pieces, and he was trying to get it put back together. And his way of coping was to sleep around.

And then there is me. Oh sweet, lovely Jayce. I still haven't heard from Hanna in over a year, she was with drew back in his hometown, doing god knows what. And Kayden, yeah I still visit him. In fact that was where I was going to today. My family and friends would murder me, if they knew I still talked to him. But Oli, was supportive.  He knew that i was secretly seeing him and talking to him, and said that kayden was the reason for my happiness. I left all my happiness behind when Hanna ruined our relationship. I've been depressed, and not myself. Oli had to force me to come out and do fun things with the guys. It was just hard for me. Between my feelings for Kayden and Zayn abusing the shit out of me. I was in a rough spot, not knowing quite what to do.

I walk into the prison, a small note with me. The note literally described what has been going on between ne and Zayn, and that he was coming to prison soon. I knew Kayden would beat Zayns ass, as soon as he entered prison, so I wrote to him, begging him not to do anything stupid, considering he had a little over 3 months left to serve. The guy at the window smiles at me as a guard leads Kayden in. The smile on Kaydens face gets huge.

"Hey you" he breathes as he ruses to pick up the phone. I smile. I missed him more than anything. I needed kayden back, but how do I tell him?

"Hey" I smile as my hand instinctively reaches up to touch the glass. kaydens hand follows and we sit there for a moment, not talking just taking each other in. "Oliver got accepted to play for the Canadian Football Team!"

"No shit!" Kayden grins "good for the guy. He totally deserves it. Hes an amazing player!"

"I know! If he makes the team, he'll be in Europe for two months, playing with the team, and wont be back till school is out!"

"That's sick. I hope he makes the team. Hes a good fella" kayden laughs as our hands continue to touch the glass. I close my eyes, knowing that the tears would start falling if I opened them "what's wrong?"

"Here" i said handing him the paper. "Please just listen to what i wrote. I know you'll be pissed, but I need to see you. To be held by you more than anything"

"Ok, for you, you know I would do anything."

"Times up" the guard yells as he walks back into the small concrete room. Kayden rushes to say some more things to me. How I need to go check on Kaylee. I need to go see how shes doing, tell her that hes ok and what not.

"I love you" is the last thing I hear as the door shuts, and that's when the tears fall

A/N: ok ok. I know not the best.... but here is a new chapter. Next one should be up within the week hopefully. So continue to vote and comment. I love you guys all and peace out.