27 - Time

2 Years Later:

Life with Hunter had been amazing, these past 2 years had gone by so quickly, we had travelled - a lot, so many countries, hundreds of hotel rooms and a lot of time living out of a suitcase, but god had we had an amazing time.
Business wise we made a pretty fantastic team working together for Hunters business, over the time he had added 3 more clubs - each time he had purchased one we had stayed long enough to ensure the clubs were set up the way we wanted them, appointed managers Hunter felt he had connected with and hand picked the teams, Hunter had given me creative control over the clubs interior while he handled the employment details. We would stay for the clubs grand re-opening and for a week or 2 after wards - Hunter wanted his team to be completely confident in their positions.

After 18 months and 2 clubs we really needed a break, and Hunter still wanted to add one more club to his portfolio, but deciding we would take some time away first he surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas.

Flashback:

We were more in love than ever - spending every day together only strengthening our relationship, I was now 22 and today was Hunters 39th birthday, I had surprised him with tickets to the casinos black and white dance tonight, along with his own private strip show at breakfast this morning - causing him to decide his birthday would be spent naked in our bed until it was time to get ready for tonight.

My dress for tonight was gorgeous, made from satin, it was strapless and hugged my body all the way down, it was completely white. My hair was completely curled, and I had put it half up half down, silver high heels on my feet completed my outfit.
I had used a Smokey Grey colour on my eyes, added the usual foundation and mascara and a clear lip gloss - I was ready.

"God your beautiful" Hunter spoke as he leaned against the doorframe of the bedroom, watching intensely as I applied the coat of gloss to my lips, turning to face him my heart skipped a beat, he was dresses in all black, suit, shirt and tie, his black hair was slicked back - he looked fucking hot!

"You look hot Hunter" I smiled to him, it only grew wider as he pushed himself off the door frame and strolled over to me, his hand holding my cheek when he reached me I leaned into his touch,

"I am not sure about this dress baby"

"Why, is there something wrong with it?"

"Well, it shows every single one of your delicious curves, curves that should really be for my eyes only"

"Hunter" I laughed at him, his full smile making my heart drop further, "I just hope I can dance in the thing"

"Want to give it a test drive baby"

"Ok - Music?"

Hunter pulled his phone out of his pocket and connected it the the hotel room Bluetooth speakers, 'The night we met' by Lord Huron filled the room as Hunter pulled me against his body, one arm holding my waist tightly, the other his fingers intertwined with mine, I placed my free hand on his shoulder as we started moving to the music, our eyes locked together, lost in each other completely. He spun me out and brought me back in, placing a kiss on my lips as I came back to his chest,

"Lily" Hunter spoke his voice low and husky "Will you marry me?"

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at the man I loved, there was no doubt in my mind I wanted to marry him,

"Yes Hunter, I will marry you" He placed his lips on mine, as he slowly deepened the kiss his arms moved around my waist holding me tight against him,

"Tonight?" He asked, pulling his lips away and resting his forehead on mine, I looked at him, confused "Marry me tonight Lily"

"Really" I could feel my heart, hammering in my chest as I looked at him,