43 - Bonus Chapter 1

Lily's POV:

It's a strange feeling watching your kids grow up, trying to shelter them, protect them from this thing we call life and the problems that can come with it. Then they are adults and you have to try and let go, allow them to experience it, to get hurt, to make mistakes, to fall in love. All things that can hurt them when everything inside you is screaming at you to protect them. They are your children.

Then they have their own children and you watch them go through every emotion you did, and now with their own need to protect their babies.

I could not be prouder of the children we have raised, the people that they have become in their lives, the paths that they have chosen to walk upon. I am content we did a good job for all three of them. I had made a promise to myself when Sebastian was born that no matter what I would always support my children, after I was pretty much disowned from my own there was no way I could ever put my own child through that.

And my darling husband who I have not spent a night away from on the last 34 years, and what a life we have lived together. Sometimes I wonder about the night in his apartment, so many years ago when my Mother had brought me to town to find an apartment to live in for uni, it had been the first night that I thought I had felt something with him, the first night I had looked at him as something other than my Mothers best friend.

FLASHBACK:

I had been fascinated with Hunters apartment since we walked through the main entry a few hours ago, keen to explore and knowing Mum was on the phone with my Father I made my way through the various rooms. Each room I entered was modern and fresh - he must have had an interior decorator set this place up for him.
The door at the end of the hallway on the bottom floor opened up to a massive entertainment room, walking into the room I was mesmerised by the dark pool table that sat in the middle of the room, my finger slid easily over the smooth gloss finish as I walked around it slowly.
The air in the room was quite cool - though the small white cotton shorts and black singlet top I was wearing did nothing to provide warmth, the scorching heat outside made it almost impossible to stay cool at the moment so this room was a nice comfort.

Picking up the long pool cue and placing it on the ground I spun it around in my fingers, looking across the table to the rack that had already been set up to play.

"Can you play?" The deep voice from over towards the doorway spoke, turning towards direction it came from my eyes met with Hunters who was leaning against the door frame, he was shirtless, dressed only in a pair of basketball shorts, his toned body a canvas of artistry covered with tattoo's visible on every part of exposed skin, hmmm I wonder how far they go, feeling my cheeks flush at the thoughts of how much of him was covered by the artwork.

During my daydream he had come up to stand in front of me, taking the pool cue out of my hand he spoke again,

"How about you give me a game princess"

"Sure, though I might need a few pointers"

"I can do that" He placed the cue on the table and moved his hands to my waist, the feeling of them against my hips sent jolts of electricity through my body. Shit - what was going on??
I was no virgin, shit at 18 it had been 2 years since the first time I had had sex, not that it was much to talk about - it was actually one of the most awkward experiences of my life and there had been 2 other guys since then, but I had never felt anything like the way my body reacted to Hunters hands on me - not that my body should be reacting to Hunter in anyway. He was my mothers best friend and I am pretty certain they dated briefly at some stage - I wonder if they had slept together, wow I hoped not, WHAT - why Lily, god you can't be jealous over Hunter Stilton, he is older than you for gods sakes, older but so fucking sexy!! Oh my god - I really needed to stop this now.

HUNTERS POV:

Standing in the doorway I watched as she moved around the pool table, slowly, gracefully - her fingers dragging across the wood until she reached the top, removing the pool cue from the wall and twisting it in her fingers as her eyes grazed over the table once more.

"Can you play" I asked her, my voice causing her head to spring upwards, her eyes locking with mine. Her answer never came - instead her eyes ran up and down my body, shit she was checking me out. Smirking I moved closer to her, my own movements slow until I stood square in front of her, our bare feet almost touching though, she still hadn't met my eyes - instead she was fixated on letting them trace over the tattoo's on my arms and chest, the desire building inside them made my cock twitch, fuck she was 18 Hunter - get your fucking head right.
Yeah - 18 with the body of a fucking model. Lily was a gorgeous fucking woman, her long dark hair fell down to her waist, her skin was a golden bronze colour and those pouty pink lips were almost the highlight of her perfect face, if it wasn't for those big blue eyes I swear she could see into you soul with. Her body was tight small waist, long legs leading to a firm round ass and those fucking tits - shit.

Thinking about her body and all the ways I would like to take her was making it impossible to concentrate on anything else, instead my mind was focused on how she would taste if I buried my face in her sweet pussy. The next words I am sure came out of my mouth before I even had a chance to realise what I was actually saying.

"How about you give me a game princess?"

Yep - good one Hunter, let her bend over in front of you in those tiny little shorts she is wearing, stick her butt right in your face to torment you even more.

"Sure - though I might need a few pointers"

Shit baby I would love to give you some pointers....

"I can do that" Again without thinking I placed the cue on the table and grabbed a hold of her hips, turning her around to face the wall where the other pool cues where hanging I lowered my lips to her ear, the gasp escaping from her lips as I spoke showed me the effect I was having on her mirrored the was feeling,

"Grab another cue princess"

This was a bad idea, 5 minutes into the game and sure enough she was bent over, her shorts pulling tight enough across her ass I could see the outline of the thing she was wearing, so I moved around to the front of the table - which was an even bigger fucking mistake - she had no fucking bra on allowing me a glimpse and her tits as she aimed,

"Hunter" She groaned - FUCK!!! now she groaning "Help me"

Clearing my throat I moved back behind her, pressing my body against her as I leaned over the table to assist her with the shot, my arms around her, hands touching as I helped her slide the cue through her fingers and take the shot, the balls making contact and sinking 2 of her smalls, she turned her face to me, smiling

"Thank you" She whispered, fuck she was close. Her tongue appearing from her mouth as she licked it over her bottom lip before sinking her teeth over it. Both of us were breathing harder, faster but neither of us could look away.
I knew I needed to stop this - shit this was no good. I had known this girl her whole life, watched her be born, I fucked her mother for gods sakes, now what - fuck her too - keep it in the family - shit Hunter you really need to get a grip on your shit.

Standing up I moved to the end of the table,

"I think thats enough for today Lily, you should probably go to bed"

She never said a word as she stood, placing the pool cues on the wall she moved to the door - my eyes following her every move until she stopped suddenly, though kept her back to me,

"Hunter" She whispered,

"Go to bed Lily" I cut her off, knowing if she turned to look at me I would completely lose control.

Thank god she did what she was told, she left without another word, leaving me in the darkness of the cool room with a massive fucking hard on.
That night I jerked off in the shower, imagining her tits bouncing up and down across the pool table and her cunt spread open for me to feast on, thoughts of her pretty pink lips wrapped around my cock became my undoing as I watched my cum spill onto the tiled floor.

Maybe I was more fucked up than I ever thought - what 36 year old man loses his shit over 18 year old girl - but she was no girl, she was all fucking woman and fuck me how I wanted her....