Chapter 4

I was so nervous for this date with Michael it wasn't even funny. the whole reason I'm nervous is because what if his whole plan is to embarrass me? what if what if blah blah blah. I told myself to shut the fuck up the date was going to be fine. Since Michael told me to wear a dress I was wearing a knee length cream coloured dress with red heels (picture on side). I curled my straight blonde hair and put minimum makeup on and a few brackets to cover the fading scars from what I did when michael bullied me. and trust me I'm not proud. Then when I looked at the clock it said 8:00. I heard a knock at the door I ran as fast as I could with heels on to the door. Which was pretty damn fast! I opened the door to see michael standing there wearing a white button up with black skinny jeans with black boots and let me tell you he was sexy.
"Hi Kelsey you look beautiful" Michael said his eyes scanning my body in a non-sexual way. (dirty minded children😂😂😂😂😭)
I instantly blushed "thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I replied eyeing him.
"Shall we go?"
"We shall"
When we reached his car he quickly went to my side and pulled the door open.
"Thanks" I said not knowing the sweet side of him
"Your welcome beautiful" he said
Damn it Michael he just had to say that the blush came rushing back to my cheeks.
"I'm not beautiful" I said looking down "plus I'm used to you calling me ugly me Michael."
"Damn it Kelsey how many times am I going to say it can we just start over and that I'm sorry!" he said slamming his hands on the steering wheel.
I flinched at the noise.
he noticed and said "Kelsey I'm so sorry for reacting like that please forgive me"
I looked at him and said "lets just get to the restraunt please." For the rest of the ride I looked at my hands.
"You aren't ugly"my head snapped up and relized that we were at the restraunt.
"Ok let's go inside" I looked away and was about to pull my door open when Michael did it for me.
"Thanks again" I said.
"Your welcome" he said while sweetly smiling at me.
When we went inside it was very fancy. we were about to go sit down when a high pitched voice whom I knew squealed "MIKEY!!"
TRIS
She ran up to Michael attaching her lips to his. Michael instantly pushed her off of him saying "why the fuck did you do that"
"Well we haven't seen each other in a long time I just thought ya know"
"Well you thought wrong Tris I'm on a date with Kelsey!"
"Oh well bye then" Tris said rather snobby.
"Do you want to sit down" asked Michael
"Sure" I said but all I could think was the whole date was Tris is a fucking asshole!!!!!