Chapter 5

"So umm tris and you" I said it nervously.
"Yeah we were a thing but we aren't now" he replied.
"Why aren't you dating anymore?" I asked while taking a bite.
"Well a she was umm a slut." he said "she cheated on me for my friend umm Troy. She left after our date and I found out the day after from
ashton that they fucked."
"Oh" was all I could say "I'm really sorry I had no idea she was such a bitch"
"I don't want your pity" he said with anger in his eyes.
"You know what" I yelled.
"What" he asked angrily.
"You haven't changed a bit your still a stuck up asshole you have been since I moved to Australia maybe I should leave and move back to America how would you like that?" I screamed.
Everybody was watching us but I didn't care.
"Maybe you should" he yelled back "but your parents don't love you enough though"
"I can forgive you for that because everybody makes mistakes but you, you are a mistake you self centred bustard" Michael raised his hand it coming in contact with my face.
The look in his eyes said he was scared.
Just then somebody came and dragged me out of the restraunt.
"Are you ok" he asked he was smoking smexy.
"Yeah"
"My name is Harry."
"Kelsey"
"Oh well I'll see you round I guess."
"Yeah bye"
"Bye"
I then stood there thinking maybe life isn't so bad.

I did it I updated *cue funky music* I hope you enjoy my little shrimps 🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤 ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!