ONE┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

October 13th, 2017: Global Wars - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
> STAGE AE <

What's the saying going around nowadays for a second-generation wrestler to get into a large company? Only there because of their family name and who their parents are? Most of the time wrestlers are there because of talent and skill, that's my st...

What's the saying going around nowadays for a second-generation wrestler to get into a large company? Only there because of their family name and who their parents are? Most of the time wrestlers are there because of talent and skill, that's my story right now.

Nobody helped me sign to Women of Honor, not Cody who was currently in The Elite as part of Ring of Honor. Not dad because, rest his soul, he isn't alive. Not Dustin because he doesn't concern himself with other companies outside of WWE. Cody doesn't even know I'm backstage here tonight.

The very large clues were going back and forth for a few months now, it all started with him following my Instagram account. Surprisingly, Cody didn't take notice at all or if he did, he didn't care that much.

@wwe_murphy followed you.
@wwe_murphy liked your photo.
@wwe_murphy commented on your photo "💪😍".
@wwe_murphy sent you a DM "Hey xx".

We've been flirting for a couple of weeks now but began talking a few months ago have yet to actually meet each other. No plans have been made because of my work schedule, but because he hasn't been booked for any NXT tapings, we need to make something happen.

Me: Hey, when are we actually meeting each other? xx

Matt 👑🐨: When do you have a couple of days free? xx

Me: Well, after tonight I have two more dates for Global Wars then have two days free before flying out to Philadelphia xx

Matt 👑🐨: We can meet at your apartment then I can drive us somewhere? xx

Me: That'd be great! We can figure out where we want to go when we actually see each other xx

Matt 👑🐨: What day do you fly out to Philadelphia? xx

Me: The 18th in the evening. So after Villa Park on this tour, I'll fly back to Georgia and we'll meet there xx

Matt 👑🐨: No problem darling, I'll be watching your debut by the way xx

Me: You better be haha xx

Matt 👑🐨: Of course haha, go make history xx

Me: Thank you haha, I'll talk to you later xx

Matt 👑🐨: You're welcome, talk later xx

"Chloe you're up in 15 minutes." The production manager backstage notified me and I began bouncing softly on my toes. My nerves began to show and I tried my hardest to hide my face backstage. My hair on the other hand blew my cover a few times but luckily Cody was nowhere in sight. The bell sounded throughout the small quiet arena and Deonna just made Faye tap in the centre of the ring.