SEVEN┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

November 5th, 2017: RevPro Live At The Cockpit 22 - London, England
> COCKPIT THEATRE <

November 5th, 2017: RevPro Live At The Cockpit 22 - London, England> COCKPIT THEATRE <

Luckily since meet and greet day in Boston, Matt has still been talking to me after the whole situation

Luckily since meet and greet day in Boston, Matt has still been talking to me after the whole situation. I felt horrible about the whole thing but he continued to tell me it was perfectly fine. Deonna on the other hand has not been talking to me and even when I try to apologise she shrugs me off.

Tonight I had a match against the debuting Charli Evans and as Deonna is in the other side of the building, she can't distract me from preparing. Robyn Goding, who is the photographer for Beyond Gorilla as well as the head shooter for RevPro and I were scheduled to have a shoot done at any moment now.

He was honestly such a great photographer and I was excited to be doing the shoot with him. Hopefully, I can get him to do most of my pictures, especially after my historic moments.

"Chloe Runnels! So nice to meet you. I'm Robyn or also known as Beyond Gorilla." His friendly nature approached me and we both shook hands before beginning to walk to the photoshoot room.

"Hi! I've been waiting for a while now to actually have a shoot with you and it's finally here." I greeted him back and he allowed me into the room first, already a camera in his hands with the strap around his neck.

"You should've contacted me earlier, I would've said yes for sure. But it's okay because now we are doing it. I hope today will go so well as I would like to shoot with you more often." He stated and I got my place onto the mat where he wanted me to.

"After all of my historic moments, I hope you can be there to picture my emotions." I smiled wide before taking the first few photos. There was a monitor set up to show how the photos looked and I was already excited.

"Of course! I've already been told to be ringside for most of your upcoming matches especially the one for the championship." He told me and I was already super excited. Throughout the whole shoot, all pictures were absolutely flawless and I was able to choose about 5 that I really felt something special.

After finishing up and saying goodbye to Robyn, I made my way down to the gorilla position to begin warming up. Charli hadn't shown up yet because she was probably in another corridor not too far. She eventually showed up a few seconds before her theme song played which made my eyebrow cock up.