TWO┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

October 16th, 2017: Atlanta, Georgia

After waking up really excited about today and sending Tyson a happy birthday message, I jumped into the shower

After waking up really excited about today and sending Tyson a happy birthday message, I jumped into the shower. I can't look horrible for someone that I'm just about to meet. Even though we've had endless amounts of video chats, they just weren't enough.

I got out and did some natural makeup, nothing too over the top for something we hadn't even planned yet. It was only 9:30 in the morning, I decided to watch the morning news until the knock at my door startled me. Why am I so nervous? It might not even be him. Opening the door I caught a glimpse of red hair and that's all I needed to let him inside.

"You look even prettier in real life compared to a screen." He complimented me with that gorgeous Australian accent and I stared at him before looking up and down.

"Thank you. Also, that weight loss transformation is really coming about." I complimented him right back as we made our way over to the countertop in my small kitchen. He flexed his biceps in my direction while I chuckled and shook my head at his actions.

"I know right. So I was thinking about where we could go and I have a suggestion. The Atlanta Botanical Garden then we could get something to eat afterwards." He suggested as I fetched my shoes from the lounge room and accompanied him once more.

"I love that. I haven't actually been to the Garden yet so let me quickly get my things and I'll be back." I answered and walked into my room to get my phone, purse and backpack.

"It doesn't take that long to get there either. Only 6 minutes according to maps." He stated as we walked to the door and out into the hallway. The corridors of the apartment complex were thankfully short so getting to the elevators was quick, the rides though were a different story.

"That depends on the traffic because it is now a normal workday for average citizens." I told him and he agreed before the conversation ended rather quickly. The walk to his car was a little longer than expected but that might be because of how nervous I still am.