SIX┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

November 1st, 2017: Boston, Massachusetts

Alongside superstars from Ring of Honor and Women of Honor, we had a meet and greet to complete before I headed back home

Alongside superstars from Ring of Honor and Women of Honor, we had a meet and greet to complete before I headed back home. The hotel room currently consisted of myself and Deonna where we were getting ready for the day.

We had structured out the plan of she was going to leave first then it would be me, otherwise kayfabe would be dead if the fans saw us together. Both of us had gotten ready in our outfits, however, makeup and hair were to be done at the building.

"You're always on your phone lately. Like every time I see you, your on there." Deonna stated laughing softly as she smoothed out her outfit and her phone dinged. My eyebrow rose towards her and I shoved my phone into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Look, I love you and all. But you woman are a hypocrite." We began laughing loudly together to which she pushed me back into the bed, before jumping onto me. I groaned while laughing as she pretended to elbow me in the ribs.

"I can't breathe!" I managed to call out through my breaths of laughter and she finally got off of me. Someone knocked on the door and it was Deonna's manager for the day who told her it was time to leave. This meant she left and now I was by myself for a little while until my manager Lee-Anne came to collect me.

"You look so good! Along with your hair and makeup, you're going to look even better!" I agreed and she took me downstairs into the lobby before filling me into the car provided. Immediately, I grabbed out my phone and began texting Matt.

Me: Not sure as to when I can reply once I begin the meet and greet today, just letting you know xx

Babes 💞🐨: That's fine baby girl, so how is today scheduled for you? xx

Me: Arrive at the building in about 10 minutes, so 9:30 then get ready for the meet and greet at 11:00 xx

Babes 💞🐨: You're so busy. Hopefully we can still talk on a call later on xx

Me: I will definitely try to find some time today. Are you at the PC all day? xx

Babes 💞🐨: Not all day, I'm there right now but I'm gonna leave around 11 maybe 12 xx

Me: I will let you know when the meet and greet is finished today, because then I'll be getting lunch by myself. Deonna was going with Marty today xx

Babes 💞🐨: At least you won't be lonely because you can call me xx

Me: Very true, well I've got to get going as we just arrived at the arena. We'll talk later xx

Babes 💞🐨: Definitely, bye baby xx

The walk was short from the entrance of the building to the huge room all superstars stayed in prior to meet and greet. I was immediately placed into a director's chair and someone started on styling my hair.