X-7

3 months later

Haewon was sitting infront of her laptop video-calling Yohan.

"I miss you",he said.

"Me too",she replied.

Yohan have become a trainee in IUO company after he passed the audition.

He have to live at the dormitory that the company have provide with other trainees.

He decided to bring along Haewon so that he can look for Haewon easily.

He felt worried if he let Haewon live alone at their house so they rent a house that almost near the company.

"See you tomorrow",Yohan said to her.

Haewon nodded,

"I love you"

Yohan smiled then waved goodbye to Haewon.

"Who's that?"

Haewon looked at the girl that stand at the door before she quickly closed the laptop.

"Owh Soyeon",she awkwardly grinned.

"Why you look at me like that?Its like you're looking at a ghost",she said to Haewon.

Soyeon ignored Haewon then walked into her room.

Soyeon is Haewon's new housemate.

The truth is the only house that Yohan managed to rent is a shared house.

Haewon persuaded him at first to use her money but he insisted.

He didnt get to meet Soyeon because he's in a rush to undergo his trainee registration at that time.

At first she was hesitated when she met Soyeon cause she felt 'scared' of her.

She didnt want to tell Yohan because Yohan might buy a house for her if she tell him about  Soyeon.

Soyeon is a kind of girl that you might worried to let your mum meet her.

She got monolid eyes,thin pink lips and short blonde wavy hair.

Her face looked fierce and arrogant,she pierced on her nose and her belly button which that might be the reason why she like to wear crop tops.

There's one rumor around the neighbourhood said that she might be lesbian or asexual cause she's not into boys more like she always rejected them.

"Wait,soyeon",Haewon called.

Soyeon turned around looked at her.

"Where are you from?",she asked.

Soyeon raised her eyebrow,

"From the club"

"Oowh",Haewon replied.

"Any more questions cause i have class tomorrow so i have to go to college early",she said to Haewon.

Haewon slightly smiled and shooked her head.

Soyeon turned back and walked away from there.

--

Yohan drove the car to Haewon's house.

He borrowed one of the staff's car so that he can get to meet Haewon and of course he lied to the staff.

A few seconds later,she felt his warm fingers snake underneath her palm.

Haewon stared down at their joined hands and smiled a bit.It was a nice warm sensation,and she had no intentions of breaking it.

Unfortunately,the ride back to her house wasnt that far,so before long,they find themselves sitting in her driveaway.

"So",Yohan turned to look at Haewon,
"I guess its hard for us to meet after this."

"Why",she asked confusedly.

"I have to prepare for my debut but dont worry i will try to make some time to meet you",he grinned at her,his cute front teeth on full display.

"I dont mind,as long as you achieve your dreams",she pursed her lips in thought as her eyes roamed over his beautiful facial features.

Yohan smiled then carressed her cheeks softly and lovingly.

Slowly,he leaned closer to her over the center console.

She felt his breath fan across her skin as her lips moved slowly to his.

Just as her lips brushed hers,they heard a voice came from the outside of the car.

"Eeewwww,they're kissing"

Yohan jerked away from her,his eyes were wide as he started to worry someone have seen him or maybe worse anyone from the company.

He quickly walked out from the car followed by Haewon.

When he walked out the car,he saw a man with a kid standing beside him.

When the kid saw Yohan,he quickly hid beside the man.

The man walked to Yohan,approached him.

"Im so so sorry,i was on the phone that i didnt realized my son was looking at both you guys.Im so sorry",he deeply apologized to Yohan.

Yohan turned to Haewon before he turned back to the man,

"Owh its okay...besides we're doing nothing",he replied.

"Lie",the kid said before he hid back behind his dad.

"Dongpyo",the man scolded his son before he looked back to Yohan.

"This must be your house right?Im Seungwoo,i newly moved beside your house yesterday with my son,dongpyo",he lend a hand to Yohan.

Yohan shaked his hand,

"Im Yohan and this is my girlfriend Haewon",he introduced Haewon.

Haewon and Seungwoo looked at each other before they smiled at each other.

"She's the one who live here",he said to Seungwoo.

"Owh,hello neighbour",Seungwoo said jokingly to Haewon while shaked hands with her.

"I guess i got to go,nice to meet both of you",Seungwoo said to both of them.

He excused himself then walked to his house with his son,Dongpyo.

Yohan walked closer to Haewon then held her hand,

"Looks like someone gonna steal you from me",he said teasingly.

Haewon laughed,

"Stop it"

Yohan hugged her then kissed her cheek before he released the hug,

"Take care of yourself"

Haewon nodded,

"Call or text me when you already arrive"

Yohan gave an OK-sign to her before he entered the car.

He blew some kisses then waved goodbye before he drove back to the company.