X-20

Soyeon was at her room with Hyeongjun.

She was lying on the bed while reading Hyeongjun's comic book meanwhile Hyeongjun lied his head on top of Soyeon's stomach while playing with his phone.

Suddenly,both of them turned their head to the door when someone opened it.

"Noona,i--"

Both Hyeongjun and Soyeon quickly sat properly on the bed.

"Dohyon,i didnt know you will c--"

"Hyeongjun,what are you doing here?",Dohyon ignored his sister then talked to Hyeongjun.

Hyeongjun bit his lips,

"Urm I--"

He didnt get to reply when Dohyon turned back to his sister.

"Wow noona,are you holding a book?",Dohyon pointed his finger to the book while he about to laugh.

Soyeon portrayed her annoyed face,

"Its just a comic book"

Dohyon laughed,

"But still its a book and i rarely seen you reading a book"

Hyeongjun blinked while looked at Soyeon before he looked back at Dohyon.

"Wait,you call her noona?",he asked Dohyon.

"Yup,she's my sister.Who are you...i mean why are you here?",Dohyon asked back.

"Im her boyfriend",Hyeongjun answered.

"What?!",Dohyon's face changed when he heard that.

Soyeon looked at both of them,

"Do you guys know each other?",she asked.

"We're classmates!",both of them replied.

"I date my brother's classmate!"

"Whats happening here?",Haewon walked to Soyeon's room when she heard those noises.

She looked at all three of them who looked very speechless and clueless.

"Did i miss something?"

--

Yohan:dont forget to watch me on TV

Haewon:of course honey...good luck ..i hope you win hehe

*end phone call*

"I know i should stop him from teasing you.You know my brother like to tease me a lot too"

Haewon turned to the door when she saw Hyeongjun and Soyeon entered the house.

"So,how was it?",Haewon asked.

Hyeongjun grinned while Soyeon shrugged,

"He looks fine"

Haewon smiled then turned on the TV while Hyeongjun came to Haewon and sat beside her.

"What are you watching?",he asked.

Haewon looked at Hyeongjun,

"Entertainment award,my boyfriend will be there",she answered.

"Cool!",he replied then face himself to the TV while Soyeon put his hand on her waist,watching him.

"Excuse me Hyeongjun,i thought you want to have dinner with me",she said to Hyeongjun.

Hyeongjun grinned at her,

"Can i watch this first cause i want to see Kim Yohan,the most handsome,cool,charisma--"

"Duh whatever,lets go~",Soyeon cut his words.

"B-but can i watch it for a while,please~",Hyeongjun begged while pouted.

Haewon rested her head on her palm while smiling watching at both of them.

Soyeon sighed,

"Fine but lets have dinner after this"

Hyeongjun nodded,he approached Soyeon and hugged her,

"I love you"

Soyeon ruffled his hair then both of them sat infront of TV.

They were watching together while eating some snacks.

"Let me get some drinks",Haewon said to both of them.

She stood then walked to the kitchen.

To be honest,she went to the kitchen not just to take some drinks but she also wanted to call Hangyul.

She felt guilty for what she did to Hangyul,she should have supported him as his sister.

She looked for Hangyul's number then called him but unfortunately he didnt pick up the call.

"Does he still mad at me?"

She tried to call him back but still he didnt answer.

She wanted to call back but then Hyeongjun called her.

"Noona,hurry.Yohan's award already started",he told Haewon.

"One second",Haewon replied.

She quickly walked but then she accidentally stumbled then fall down on the floor.

She started to feel hurt in her body as she barely moved her body.

Pain started to wrecken her nerves as she yelled,anguished in pain.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Hyeongjun and Soyeon hurriedly ran to Haewon when they heard her scream.

"Omg!what happen Haewon?!"

Soyeon held Haewon while Hyeongjun tried to call the emergency number.

Haewon started to feel dizzy when she saw blood started to spread on her dress.

"Haewon,calm down.breathe...try to breathe",Soyeon was panicked but she tried to handle the situation.

She looked at Hyeongjun who was talking to the phone telling them their address.

Haewon's vision started to turn blurry ,she blinked countless times bit then she fainted.

Soyeon tapped Haewon's face,

"Haewon,you're with me right?Do you hear me?",her panic started to increase when Haewon didnt respond.

"And the award goes to Kim Yohan!"

*audience claps*