X-18

Hangyul drove his car inside before the guards opened the car door for him and Haewon.

Hangyul walked fastly to Haewon,offered her his hand.

"Walk slowly",Hangyul held her hand accompany her to walk inside.

All of the maids and guards was so shocked when they saw Haewon especially with her new condition--her shape.

They havent seen Haewon since her parents chased her out.

"Sir,Madam's at her room",the butler told Hangyul.

Hangyul nodded then walked with Haewon to the lift as it might be dangerous for Haewon to walk up the stairs.

When they reach the floor,Haewon started to feel nervous.

Her palms started sweating,she kept on took some deep breath.

Hangyul noticed that so he held Haewon's hand to give her support.

"Im with you",he said to Haewon.

She missed the warmth when her brother always by her side.

Haewon slightly smiled before she turned back to the front.

Hangyul knocked the door before he opened it.

He saw his mother,Mrs Ji who was lying on the bed while his father,Mr Lee talking to the doctor.

His father turned to the door when he saw Hangyul,

"Son,come in"

The doctor bowed then walked out from the room.

Hangyul turned his head to Haewon,assuring everything's gonna be fine.

"Son,what are you looking at?",Mr Lee father asked.

He felt weird as Hangyul didnt enter the room.

Hangyul smiled then walked in while Haewon followed him from behind.

Mrs Ji suddenly sat when she saw Haewon hiding behind Hangyul's back.

"Haewon honey,is that you?",she asked.

Mr Lee was speechless,he was surprised at the same time was happy to meet his daughter.

He ran to Haewon and hugged her,

"Haewon my daughter",he kissed Haewon's forehead then hugged her tightly.

He really miss her so much especially regretfulness creeped into him since they chased her out.

Mrs Ji slowly moved her body from the bed but then she almost stumbled but luckily two maids saved her.

"Mom!"

Hangyul ran to Mrs Ji and held her.

Haewon and her father released their hug as they quickly approached Mrs Ji and help her to sit back to her bed.

Haewon moved closer to her mother before her mother suddenly hugged her.

Tears started to flow from her eyes,

"Haewon honey,im so sorry for treating you like that.As a mother i shouldnt done that to my daughter"

She cupped Haewon's face then kissed her countlessly from her cheek to her forehead then back to her cheek before she hugged her back again.

Haewon started to feel sad and guilty,she realized she had hurt her parent's feelings.

She wiped Mrs Ji's tears and patted her from the back comforted her.