X-26

"Hangyul~"

Hangyul turned to his side when he saw Seungwoo approached him.

"Whats going on? You didnt replied my message",he asked Seungwoo.

Hangyul looked down while played with his hands,he looked very nervous as his heart beats rapidly.

Seungwoo felt worried so he sat beside Hangyul,held his hand.

"Hangyul,are you okay?Do you want to go to the clinic?",Seungwoo asked again.

Hangyul took a deep breath then turned his body facing Seungwoo.

Seungwoo was surprised but then he looked at Hangyul with his face full of worry.

"Seungwoo~"

Seungwoo curved a smile at him,

"Hmm?"

Hangyul let out a breath before he took Seungwoo's hand,

"I...i like you"

Seungwoo widened his eyes when he heard that before Hangyul released his hand.

Hangyul started to feel worried,

"What if he's scared of me?Then im not gonna get to see him forever!"

"Urm,Hangyul..I--"

"I know",Hangyul interrupted Seungwoo.

He know Seungwoo was confused,didnt know what to reply especially when he already confessed to him.

Seungwoo looked directly at Hangyul's eyes,looking for answers.

He looked at Hangyul who portrays dissapointment and sadness.

"Im sorry..i shouldnt--"

Hangyul stopped when suddenly Seungwoo gave a peck on Hangyul's cheek.

Hangyul felt his heart stopped beating,he looked at Seungwoo with his shocking face.

Seungwoo held Hangyul's chin to look at him,

"I love you"

Hangyul's lips started slowly to curve a smile so he moved closer to Seungwoo and hugged him tightly.

--

"Yohan,dont you think people will be suspicious?",Haewon talked slowly so that only Yohan heard that.

Yohan shooked his head then pulled Haewon to sit with him.

Yohan was invited to do a photoshoot with the company that Haewon work with.

Since morning,Yohan kept on following Haewon everywhere she go.

He also make sure Haewon to be with him anytime, eventhough people started looking at both of them.

Seungyeon came to Haewon,

"Haewon,have you tried the sushi from the sushi shop earlier?",he asked Haewon.

Yohan raised his eyebrow while looked at Haewon with his curiousity started to dig in him.

Seungyeon realized Yohan's face change so he tried to change the topic.

"Hey,you guys looked very close.When did you guys meet?",he asked.

Haewon gulped, her mind froze as she didnt know what to answer.

"Errr...we're friends since high school",Yohan answered.

He put his arm on Haewon's shoulder tried to act close with each other.

"Right?",he turned his face to Haewon.

Haewon let out a smile,

"Ah yeah~"

Seungyeon nodded,

"No wonder"

They chattered before the director called Haewon leaving Seungyeon with Yohan.

"So..Haewon like spicy foods?",Seungyeon asked Yohan.

"Huh?",Yohan didnt get what he said as he was keeping an eye on Haewon before that.

Seungyeon laughed,

"You're her close friend,arent you?",he asked back.

Yohan tried to act cool,

"Hmm so?"

Seungyeon grinned,

"Cool,then if I want to ask anything about Haewon,I can ask you",Seungyeon nudged his elbow to Yohan's shoulder,tried to act friendly.

Yohan looked so annoyed,

"What for?"

Seungyeon shrugged,

"Im interested about her",he answered then walked away leaving Yohan.

Yohan curled his fingers into a fist,he tried to control his anger.

---

"Its okay,honey.you can go home",Haewon tried to persuade Yohan.

She was worried someone might saw them together which can ruin Yohan's reputation.

Yohan insisted not to leave,

"Just let me sleep here please~"

After a few minutes,Haewon let Yohan sleep at her house.

She told Yohan to wait at the living room while she prepared a sleeping bed for Yohan.

Yohan waited at the living room,looking at the surroundings when he heard someone opened the door.

He looked at Soyeon who was entering the house.

"Owh hi Soyeon",he greeted Soyeon.

When she looked at Yohan,annoyance and anger started to engulf her.

She tried to control her feelings and acted natural.

"Owh hi Yohan~",she greeted back.

Yohan smiled,

"Its been a while, i havent seen you for a long time",he said to Soyeon.

Soyeon smiled and nodded,

"Owh yes,you're busy with your work and yeah i thought you already forgot to pay Haewon a visit"

Yohan raised his eyebrow when he heard that,he didnt understand what she tried to say.

"Looks like you still remember who Haewon is to you",Soyeon talked to Yohan with full of sarcasm before she entered her room leaving Yohan clueless.