Chapter 39

"I am so sorry,it was the kids",Jin said as he pulled out more tissues from the box.His drink was spilt all over this pretty lady standing infront of him,her bridesmaid gown drenched in wine as some kids pushed Jin out of their chasing route.The lady nevertheless smiled and turned down Jin's efforts.
"It's alright,Jin ssi..I was heading out anyways",the lady said as she took the tissue to dab the wine off her hands.
"You know my name,How come I don't-"
"Shinyu talks about you quiet a lot,Am her colleague,Yang Rachel",She said as she extended her hands for Jin to shake.

"Oh,Rachel ssi..I think I have heard a couple of times,am so sorry"
"It's seriously alright,I am clumsy myself.It happens",Rachel smiled her moon smile and nodded assuringly.
Jin couldn't help but feel embarassed.
"How about I offer you a drink as an apology?",asked Jin.
"I'd like that",Rachel smiled at the oblivious breathtakingly handsome Jin but soon realized his eyes caught on to So won who was looking for someone in the crowd.
"Excuse me",He said quickly as he left Rachel in the middle of their convo.

"Jin,you saw Jimin?",So won asked as a concerned Jin walked over to her.
"Not after the speech,No",Jin said as he followed So won out of the hall.
"What's wrong?"
So won pressed a palm against her forehead before sighing,"I am gonna kill that shithead when I find him"
"Now might be a good time to let me know what happened"
So won fished out her phone from Jin's pocket and said,"He broke up with Taehyung"
"What!!  I thought they were doing fine,where's Taehyung?"
"I send him home with Namjoon...Bloody pick up your phone!!!",So won shouted into the speaker.
"He was shaken up,broken and crying..Park Jimin!!you-",So won was losing her cool.
"Calm down,Now's not the time.We are still on your brother's wedding",Jin said as he patted So won's back to calm her down.

Jimin pulled his car near the bridge and got out,ignoring his phone.He can deal with So won and Jin later.He dissolved by the bridge railings and finally let himself breakdown.Tears streamed down as he clutched his head in his hands but it didn't help him as his thoughts roamed back to those words.

"See ...you still love me just as much,He is always gonna be a rebound"

And Jimin knew it would be selfish to lead Taehyung on.He felt terrible to do that to Taehyung,for he was the most precious thing to happen to him.But 'Love',Now Jimin was confused.Jimin ran his fingers over his lips,that feeling still lingered and he hated it.He chose to drown them in a good amount of alcohol as he got back in the car.His phone,now silent.

Taehyung didn't come into work the next day,but Jimin did.He looked like as if nothing happened.He acted like as if Taehyung's absence didn't bother him.But it bothered So won big time,and he dodged all her questions and played the stone cold heart,oblivious.Namjoon was conflicted himself for he has never seen Taehyung broken like this in all his years of knowing him.So won restrained Namjoon from confronting Jimin himself.The chaos ended with Jin promising he will visit Jimin and confront him in person.

"Namjoon"
Namjoon raised his head to see So won by the threashold.They were the only ones left,Namjoon insisting to take her home.
"Just wait a bit,Let me finish this up",Namjoon said,his eyes retreating back to  his PC.
"No,actually I have something to do,Jin is picking me up",So won said.
Namjoon was quick on his feet and followed So won back to her seat.
"um..what?",Namjoon said trying not to sound jealous as much as possible.
"I have to pack",So won said distractedly as she stuffed her things into her bag.
"Pack?Are you going somewhere?With Jin?"
So won stopped to look at Namjoon,before tapping pen on his forehead.Namjoon rubbed where he hit,eager for the answer.
"Oppa and Eonnie are leaving for honeymoon day after tomorrow,They'll be away for a week.Oppa doesn't want me to stay alone at home,So am moving to Jin's till then",So won said slinging her bag onto her back and adjusting the roller chair close to her table.She proceeded to the door and Namjoon caught up.
"Um,can't you stay with Jimin?",Namjoon was way too obvious about his jealousy.A  part of him strongly believes Jin loves her,um..F**k it,Not a part,all of him believes that.

"With Jimin??Not after what he has done",So won huffed as she made her way out their subcabin.
"Don't you have any other friends?Some Lee hi you mentioned"
"All my other friends live pretty far,Jin's home is at a comfortable distance to get to office",So won pushed the elevator button and waited.
"Well...Um,there's also some other place..uh,which is very convenient-"
"Oh! where?",So won got into the elevator and Namjoon followed.They started to descend.
"Stay with me",Namjoom blurted out to have So won looking up at him surprised.
"what-"
"Stay with me",Namjoon repeated again trapping her to a corner of the cubicule.So won didn't say anything for  while and bit her lips.Namjoon staggered back,"Don't do that,You are driving me crazy"
How was So won to know her biting her lips can make the president go insane.She chuckled as the elevator door opened with a ding.She stood on her toes to plant a kiss on a flustered Namjoon.
"I'll think about it",She called out walking   out.

It was very late. Jin had to drop off So won and help Shinyu get her stuff that she had  forgot at her home,take his mother to her weekly friends meet where old women would shamelessly swoon over his handsome face and those who didn't,ask him whether he was single and trying to set them up with their daughters.Jin politely declined announcing he already had someone he loved.By the time Jin dropped his mom back at home and set off to Jimin's flat,the time was past 10.
He long pressed the calling bell and yelled into the intercom.No response came.He even tried calling Jimin's phone to have it out of range.Jin's patience was riding over a thin line,but the worry was on top priority.

Just when he was about to kick down the damn door,the door to the opposite flat opened,an old lady appearing at the threashold.
"Who is making a fuss at this hour?",Mrs.Yoo shouted  as she walked out.But as soon as she spotted Jin,a smile slid into her lips.
"Ahh,Jin aah,What are you doing here at this time?",She asked endearingly.
"I came looking for Jimin,Is he not here?",Jin asked as soon as he bowed.
"I didn't see him dear,His key is still here"
"Oh..might be out for a drink,I suppose",Jin scratched his head,proceeding to bow and leave but Mrs.Yoo interrupted.
"Maybe he went out with that creep,Did Jimin get back with him ..what was his name...ahhh..Hyo something-"
Jin's eyebrows furrowed to meet,"Hyo min?Jimin's ex-boyfriend?"
"Yeah,yeah his ex..Did he get back with that dumb? That guy was never good for him,I am telling you..Abusive ...very..I loved that Taehyung guy though,he was so sweet..He'd bring me rice cakes everytime,such a sweetheart",Mrs.Yoo ranted on.
"Um..Halmeoni,Why'd you say that..about Hyo min? "
"Ah..I saw that rascal two days ago"
"Here?"
"Yes,Here"
Jin's mouth fell open.

A/n:So the abusive Ex is back..Jimin,Just why?

Also your choice
A week in Jin's home
or
A week in Namjoon's apartment