Chapter 46

How a person could be both friendly and intimidating remains a question for So won.She was introduced to Shil dam as the project team leader and he went out of his way to congratulate her and praise her work.He left soon after reminding Namjoon to join the family dinner.So won had a light conversation with Hoseok,he was very cheerful and shared his warmth to her as well.So won used to wait till everyone's gone,so she could go with Namjoon.But today she doesn't know.It's saturday,people can have different plans.The last one Jisung had left the office too and she was still in confusion.Soon the source of all this took a seat on her table and So won looked up at him.
"Are you still angry at me?",Namjoon asked.
So won full well knew why he'd think she is angry at him.She thought back to last night.
"I am not angry,but-",She began only to cut off by Namjoon to drag her into the pantry.He made her sit across the table before sitting himself.
"I am sorry,I dont like us like this",Namjoon said,"and it's my fault to not have let you know anything"
So won sighed as if getting her heart ready to be broken.Namjoon's answer last night was very vague,he didn't gave her a clear sense of anything.To her it felt like he was beating around the bushes.That's when she decided she had the perfect liberty to be angry and left him alone in the room.

Before So won could say anything,Namjoon continued,"We grew up together and yeah,like you heard..Our parents plan on us tying the knot"
If So won was hurt that he didn't deny the obvious rumours,she didn't show it.Mins are known for that,instead she wanted to ask why he led her on.
"But-",Namjoon began.
'But' is not usually a good word but here, sure,it gave her a small hope.
"She is like a sister to me,I can never wed her."

So won looked up at Namjoon from the table.
"I'll only have to talk to my uncle.I have spoke about this with mom,don't worry",Namjoon wasn't sure if his words convinced her.
"What about Inyoung?"
"What about her?"
"She comes and see you every week,sometimes at the apartment.You too are all lovey-dovey.Sure she might have feelings for you",So won was blunt about it.
"She sees me as her brother too and she visiting me is her parents doing and besides-"
"Besides?"
"Nothing,it's not my secret to share.The thing is I can stop it,So won.We both don't want it.Trust me"
So won looked intensly at Namjoon ,before finally nodding her head.But one other question lingered and she chose not to ask it for now.But she can't help but be curious about where this situation put them at.If Namjoon is ready to say no to a potential suiter,then where do So won stand in his life,Does he imagine future with her or ?
She got up to leave and Namjoon couldn't ask but where to.

"I need to see Jin",She said.It wasn't in her plans earlier but she needed Jin right then.
"Can't I be the one you run to",Namjoon asked as he held a hand out to stop So won.So won stared into his eyes and she can see his sincerity.She brought a hand up to carress on Namjoon's cheeks,her thumb grazing his dimple.
Namjoon held her hand in his and leant his face to it,turning his head to kiss her palm.
"I love you",he whispered and So won smiled.

Jin's weekend plans looked like a line drawn on water.So won said she is having a stay in weekend with Namjoon.Jimin and Taehyung are moving Jimin's things to the latter's home now that they have decided to live together and Taehyung's mother couldn't be any happier.Lee hi and Ken are not available too and Jin thinks secretly they are dating as well.He scrolled down his phone looking for someone who'd be free to go with him to the 'Escape room' adventure.He did call Moonbyul but she claimed to be claustraphobic,but Jin knows if it's anything,it's Dad Joke phobia.

And his thumb struck onto that name,'Yang Rachel'.It's a beautiful name,Jin thought.Well,not as beautiful as 'Kim SeokJin' but still yeah.He dialled the number he had got from her the last time they had dinner.

"Yebuseyo"
"Rachel ssi,It's me Jin"
"Oh!! Jin ssi"
"Do you wanna go play escape room?"

So won was so bored mindlessly sliding through the channels.Namjoon had promised that he'd be back after a quick shower and it had been ages already.
"Joonie~",She whined as she straightened her legs.No answer came.
Did he fall asleep in the tub or something ,wait!Did he drown?
So won decided to go check on Namjoon and boy was that a wrong choice.
A violin instrumental played,a song,distantly familiar from the speaker.
"Joonie",So won's small voice called out stepping towards the bathroom
Just then the door sprang open and opposite to her stood a half-naked Namjoon with a towel loosely wrapping around his waist.It was dangerously low.

Deja Vu..Gwanju..

So won's eyes widened in alarm,she turned around rather quickly her face flushing red,hitting the dresser by her hip.
"Ah!!",She let out clutching her side.
"Are you okay?",Namjoon quickly came by her side.So won closed her eyes tightly.One cause of the pain,two she is pretty sure she can't stand a half-naked Namjoon in close proximity.
"Am..am fine",So won stumbled as she tried to claw her way out of the room but Namjoon had got hold of her.So won turned around,her eyes still closed.
"Does it hurt so much?",Namjoon asked in concern.So won pitied herself to be caught up in such a situation.She pouted nodding.Namjoon leant down to kiss her pout and her eyes sprang open,her hands had found it's way to rest on Namjoon's chest.Cold under her hands,the fresh beads of the shower still dripping down.
She retracted her hands in alarm,letting it fall to her sides.Namjoon only had doubt till now,now he clearly knows why she looked flustered.He tried to sniffle his smile,his dimples going deeper.
"Like what you see?",He couldn't stop but ask.
So won slapped his forearm a bit too strong.As Namjoon tried to soothe the pain,she tried to escape his clutches.But he was too strong.
"I like it when you are flustered,all your lioness energy just dissapear",Namjoom teased her and she directed a death glare as an answer.
"Oh!Don't get cocky now,I know how I can make you my slave too"
"Ooh ...You have kinks"
"Eww,Namjoon",So won pushed Namjoon off her as Namjoon laughed loudly.
As he gathered himself to press yet another kiss on her angry pout,the intercom went alive announcing his uncle's arrival.

A/n:I am going through stuff,am so sorry for not uploading.I am trying,I am fighting.Also Havent proofread

What's gonna happen if Kim shil dam see So won in the apartment.Idk am scared myself