Chapter 64

"Oh,who is this friend? Dear,dear So won ,Did you forget what I told you..the more people you tell,the more chances you lose them",Those words had been echoing in her head for the past two hours she had been alone.But Rachel had been not so grateful and had told the old man to suck his threatens up his ass.So won can't help but worry,she knows what the man could do.She had imprinted all the words he ever spoke.She had cried enough over it.The relieving letter sat on the coffee table infront of her, mocking her  feelings.So won needs to call Mr.Jay but that can wait.She is too tired and uncapable of carrying a conversation without breaking down.Not to mention the explanation she has to give to her own brother.Rachel assured her that she should not be worried but there are things even Rachel doesn't know.So won is one stupid person to go and open up to Rachel.Then again she was just making sure Jin doesn't lose yet another wonderful person cause of her.Now,however,it doesn't seem like a good idea.So won was right back at where she began.

The calling bell startled her causing her heart to jump out of her ribs.The bell went off a second time and she proceeded to check the intercom.Ir was Park Jimin.He had said he was returning home after dropping her off.What's he doing here right now?

So won lazily walked over to the couch after letting Jimin enter and he closely followed her.So won can already read his thoughts.Afterall that is to be expected,he had ran to them after leaving Jin at the gate to see Rachel gaurding So won off Shil dam.He was indeed suspicious.But they had kept it quiet the entire ride back home to not cause any worry for Jin.Jimin wasn't very good at being Sherlock but he needed answers.So won full well knew,telling Jimin anything would do her no good.Cause one,Shil dam is that dog that barks and still bites and two,Jimin's husband is her ex's confidant.Then again Jimin is the keeper of keys of everyone's heart.He has his ways.

"So..",Jimin started.
"No",So won replied.
"I am gonna sit here until you decide to speak",Jimin said as he shrugged off his jacket and plopped onto the couch.
"Suit yourself"

-
Mr.Jeon adjusted himself in his seat as he watched his son,hands pressing against his forehead.Mrs.Jeon looked concerned as well as she contemplated patting her son.
"Jungkookie,You know the consequences,we are going against the two big companies in South korea.Both being our fellow collaborators.You know what will happen if they both pull out of all the projects?"
Jungkook didn't look up,he can't blame his parents for any of the things happening.If Kims and IY pull out from Jeon collaboration,the loss would be immense.Everything that went into Jeon empire would disappear over night.It's a risk.It's a death trap.Jungkook finally met his dad's eyes and sighed,"It's fine,Dad.I should have told you earlier"

"I didn't say I won't do it though,Jungkook",Mr.Jeon said as he got up and went around the table.He ran a hand over his son's head and said,"You are worth every risk".Jungkook looked up at his dad smiling.
"What kind of trash K-drama are you watching,Dad?",Jungkook snorted.
"Alright,fine."
"Aigoo,Uri appa Jjaego",Jungkook said as he hugged his father tight.

-

When Jimin said he'd wait till she speaks,he meant buisness.He walked around the house pretending it's his own,grabbing food for himself,making himself cozy,ignoring multiple calls from Taehyung.So won sighed,thinking Taehyung must be really worried as to where his tiny aegi disappeared to.When Jimin cut the umpteenth call from Taehyung,So won had had enough.

"Jimin",She called out to him.
"Yeah?",He replied almost immediately.
"Go home,Tae is worried"
"He is not gonna die without me",Jimin shrugged.
"Gosh,Jimin,please..leave me alone"
"Fine!! I don't understand,So won.You always were there for me,You shielded me from pain and even helped me find my soulmate and I can't be that to you?I can't be there for you?Fine!!Whatever",Jimin snapped as he picked up Taehyung's call,"I AM COMING,I DIDN'T DIE" and cut it.He swung his jacked over his shoulders and stomped his feet as he put on his shoes.So won threw her head back in frustration.
"Urgh,Fine..I'll tell you"

The reaction was immediate,Jimin kicked off his shoes and said,"I knew that'd work".So won face-palmed as she followed Jimin into her room.

-

"So he was the reason of Jin hyung's accident too? as a warning?",Jimin asked.So won nodded.
"That bastard..We should tell Namjoon hyung"
"No,we can't"
"But why?I mean..he threatened you,I get it.But if we tell hyung about all this,we could just -"
"No!! Are you mad? First of all you don't know what that man is capable of and -"
"And?"
"And ..Namjoon...He,He can't.He wouldn't be able to take it, that is if he believes us.Shil dam is the only one he loves, only one he trusts.That old hag is his world"
Jimin took a deep breath,"Doesn't that mean keeping it from him is injustice?"
"You think I haven't thought about that?"
"What's stopping you,then?"
So won went completely silent and looked him straight in his eyes.
"Because..it's..it's dangerous.Not just for us,It's dangerous for Namjoon  too"
"How? His father might help though-"
So won didn't reply.Jimin was,by then,sure that she hadn't told him everything.
"What is it,So won?"

A/n:What is it,So won?