Chapter 1:Moving

Y/N POV:

Ughhhhhh! I can't believe that my mum's making us move to a different house that is SOOO fare away! When I say us, I mean me (I'm 16), my dad, mum, younger sister Rosie (who is 8-Rose) and my older brother Jaycob (who is 17-Jamie/Jay). Mum keeps saying that I'm "over reacting" but how would she feel if she was about to move fare, fare away from all her friends? I know what your thinking now "but if your all moving then you'll all lose your friends," well your wrong, mum has more than 20 friends that live there, dad has about 15, Jamie has some friends his age from when he come to visit some of mum and dad's friends, and well I know no one and Rosie obviously doesn't.

"Y/N!! HURY UP, WERE LEAVING IN 5!" my mum yelled from downstairs.

"COMING!" I yelled back. I quickly grabbed my small bag with snacks, charger, phone and stuff like that in it as it is over 4 hours away. I ran downstairs and walked out the door into the car and sat next to Rosie. When I got into the car, I pulled out my phone and ear pods and started playing some AJR and Why Don't WE. I slowly drifted to sleep whilst looking at the rain covering the window, typical England.

"Y/n.... Y/N! wake upppppp!" I felt someone yell in my ear and being shook to death at the same time. I slowly open my eyes to see that it was dark outside and Rosie staring at me.

"Were here!" she squealed excitedly,

The new house:

"I guess it's nice..!" I say in awe, just making out all the colors and thing like that, out old house was wayyyy bigger, but what can I do about it. I sighed and got out the car.

"Y/N! come help me unpack our stuff?" Harry asked and being the good sister, I am I said yes. Me and Jamie are catchily very close as we are only 1 year apart, like if I need someone to talk to, I know that that will always be there to listen and help me out. Once we were mainly done, we went inside and roughly decorated our rooms for half an hour.

mine: 

Obviously, my bed was put in beforehand, but I moved everything around a bit

"TEAS READY EVERYONE!" dad yelled from the new kitchen. After we ate, we all decided to go to bed as it was a long ride and we had to unpack more tomorrow. I woke up realizing that I slept in as it read 10am on my clock. I quickly showered, dressed and did my hair. I was quite tiered this morning and it didn't really help that I'm still moody from moving. I went downstairs, ate breakfast and before mum and dad asked us to help unpack, I asked Jamie if he wanted to go explore. He obviously said yes and then we headed out, he told me that he texts his friends, who also live here, and asked them if they wanted to play with us. We headed to the park that Jamie saw on the way here and 2 boys who I'm guessing were twins and probably Jamie's friends, came up to us.

"Hi Jamie, long time no see." One of them laughed, he was wearing a hat.

"Y/n, these are my friends that I wanted you to meet, this is Max (and he pointed to the one with the hat), and this is Harvey." My bro said.

"U-umm well nice to meet you..." I stuttered and looked down at the floor, I don't know why I'm nervous, I'm never like this.... oh well.

"Well um, hi Y/n," Harvey said and waved at me, I smiled back.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Jay asked

"We could go to our house and watch a movie?" Max suggested.

"Ye, sure." We all agreed and M&H showed us to their house, that was only just on down the road to were we lived. When we got to their house, we were greeted by a little girl running up to the twins ang hugging them tightly, then looking up at me and Jamie.

"Max... Who are they?" she whispered, tugging on Max's arm slightly.

"Tills, this is Y/n, and this is Jamie." Max explained. I bent down as Tilly was shorter than me,

"Hi Tilly," I waved at her and she gave me a hug.

"your pretty 😊" tilly said while I stood back up. No ones ever called me pretty, not even me family, so I just thought I was the ugly one, seeing as my mum says it to Rosie and dad calls Jay hansom....

"thank you Tills, but I don't really think I am, you are tho :)" I replied smiling at her

"Oh, don't be ridicules Y/n, your stunning!" Max says making me blush a little.

"no one else thinks that..." I mumble to myself, not wanting anyone to hear.

"What?" max asked

"Nothing, just nothing!" as I faked a smile. We walked into their (M&H) room and set up a comfy space with blankets and pillows on the floor.

"So what do you guys wanna watch?" Harvey asked

"What do you have?" Jay replied

"Ummmm Bee Movie?!" Harvey says looking through the pack oh CD movie thingys

"NO!!" Me and Max yell at the same time, we all laughed, well Harvey didn't cuz I guess that eh wanted to watch it

"How about.... This one, *Random horror movie*!" Jay picked it up and smirked at me, he knows I hated horror movies!

"ye, sure." M&H agreed

"ye ok" ☹ I huffed.

Midway through the movie I jumped and hid my face in my hands and then Max put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest, I blushed...again...but went with it. About another 45 minutes after, I got scared again and shrieked a little and this time hid my face into max, and tbh, I felt really safe..... As the movie was like 3 to 4 hours, I kind fell asleep on Max.