Chapter 4:Sorry Max

Great, just great now I have to walk home on my own. I sigh to myself and start to head of when..

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" I screamed and slapped the person on the cheek

"Oww! What was that for?" oh god... I just slapped max..

"OMG Max I'm so sorry!" I said ad hugged him tightly.

"It's ok.... It only stings... a lot," he said rubbing his cheek

"Come on, lets go back to mine and ill get u an ice pack." I insisted.

Max Pov:

I saw Y/n starting to walk of...alone. Strange I thought that me, Harvey and her Brother were all walking together. I decided to scar her as she kicked me earlier.

"BOO!" I screamed at the back of her head

"Ahh!" She yelled back and slapped me.....very hard.

"Oww! What was that for?" even tho I already knew.

"OMG MAX? I'm so sorry!" and then she hugged/squeezed me to death.

"It's ok.... It only stings....A lot." I said truly, she's strong.

"Come on, lets go back to mine and I'll get u an ice pack." And she practically dragged me all the way to hers..

Y/n Pov:

I felt so, so bad for slapping Max. His cheek started to redden, but luckily there is no bruise. I pulled him into my house, hoping that Harvey wasn't there.... But ofc he was ☹ I tried to pull Max and I into the kitchen before they saw us but Harvey saw Max....and the mark on his cheek... oh god, this can't end well.

"Omg Max! What happened!" Harvey asked concerned.

"Oh, its nothing I just fell-," Max started but got cut off by Harvey.

"It was you! It was you wasn't it! You slapped MY brother! Come on Max were leaving!" he said angrily, looking like he wanted to hurt me and yell at me more. He dragged Max out of the door and he (Max) gave me a small but sweet smile and mothed "Sorry."

Shorter than the others, sorry that it took so long to update. x