Confusing-Harvey 3

The tour lasted till break cuz its a very big school. We hear the bell and then Max pulled me outside before everyone ran out of their classes.

Well, imma go try find Jay I told him

Hey, umm do u wanna come around after school? he asked me nervously

And Jay?

Ye, ye sure.

Max Pov:

NO! No, I do not want Jaycob to be there! I wanted to get to know Y/n, not her brother. Oh well ☹

Well see you then! and she waved good bye and then left.

Y/n Pov:

When I asked Max if Jay was invited to, he looked a bit angry, idk Im probably just imagining it cuz ya know, I cant really read the emotions of someone who I only met yesterday I went off to try find Jay, but I never did as there were so many kids crowding the halls. I decided to head to the library as I remember that it was only around the corner to where I was. When I got there it was completely empty, I guess I going to be coming here more often. I walked over to a comfy looking chair and got out my phone and went on it until someone came up to me from behind and pushed me over and laughed

Oh, Harvey its just you, I said and sighed in relief he probably didnt mean to push me that hard. But no, he did as he suddenly started kicking meso hard that I started crying, and then he just walked off

Oh ye, and if you tell anyone about this itll only get worse! he yelled from the other side of the room. I decided to go to the bathroom to clean myself up before class started. After I came out of the bathroom I liked like I hadnt cried at all, I covered up all the bruises with make up and put on the fake smile that I had mastered from my last school. I then ran to my next class, wanting to be first there. One of the up sides of being younger than Jay, Harvey but sadly Max, is that I wont have any classes with them. (Ps. The only reason that I said Jay was because you live with him and see him a lot so ye..) As I ran all the way to class I was the first there, so I decided to head in, only the teacher was in there and she smiled kindly at me and just continued looking at her computer as I got out my book and started reading. Soon enough, children started filling the empty seats, so I put away my book and wondered who was going to sit next to me, if anyone wanted to sit with me. There was a pretty girl who came in the class last and guess what?! The only space left was next to me. ☹ she walked over to me, smiled faintly, then sat down next to me.

hey, are you new? she finally asked in the middle of the lesson.

What? Oh ye Im new, I replied, smiling as I might make a friend.

well Im Immy, she told me and shock my hand, As your new, would you like to sit next to me ay lunch?

Sure, ye Ill see you there, I said as I started to pack up my stuff as the lesson was nearly over.

I walked to my next class and nothing really happened, I sat at the backalone.

~SKIP TO LUNCH~

Y/n! Y/n wait up! Immy called, trying to catch up with me.

Oh, sorry I didnt realize you were following me.. I said a bit embarrassed.

Its oka- OMG LOOK!She suddenly shrieked excitedly, pointing to a hung group of people.

What? Who is it? I asked curiously.

Max and Harvey! They like the most popular people in the school cuz their famous singers! She explained to me, Max and Harvey No, it cant be, its probably just a coincidence.

Come on! Lets go over. And with that she dragged me into the crowd and we pushed our way to the front. When we finally reached Max and Harvey I was in total shock, it was them, the boy who are my friends, why didnt they tell me that they were famous or that they could sing?! A bunch of questions ran through my head, did they not tell me because they didnt really like me, or was it because they just didnt seem to have the need to tell me?

"Hey, Immy? Can we go, I dont really like loud crowd places? I told her

Umm sure, lets go eat.

~SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY~

(cuz Im lazy af lol)

I waited for my brother to emerge out of the crowd of students trying to get out of the gates.

Y/n? oh there you are, come on, were meant to be meeting Max and Harvey over there. He informed me

Hey Jay? Did you know that Max and Harvey were famous? I asked him

Uh, oh ye ofc, did they not tell you? He replied like it was nothing

No, no they didn- I was cut of by Harvey coming over to us, slightly pushing me over when he came closer to me.

Oh, hey.. I said, disappointed that Max wasnt there and about what Harvey did to me earlier. As I slowly drifted back inti reality and out of my thoughts, I realized that they had just left me

hope u like :)

927 words xx (People do a word count so y not lol)