Chapter 6: Just a boy?

As the Mills left I turned to look at Jay....and he did NOT look happy..

He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything I ran upstairs to my bedroom and shut my door. What did I do to Harvey? Did I say something? Am I not worthy to be his friend? I laid on my bed looking at the celling, trying to figure out why Harvey was like this to me. I ended up just falling asleep as I just woke up. I rolled over to check the time, it was 00:35!? It was all quite as I tried to go back to sleep, but then I heard something. It sounded like it was coming from outside.. and it sounded like someone or something was outside.... I sat in bed for a minute or two, debating whether it was just in my head or not. I finally decided that I wanted to know what was going on so I went to grab my hoodie, socks and shoes. When I had them all on I grabbed my phone and quietly started to creep out of the house. I went outside and saw something that broke my heart, I saw Max kissing a girl....right in front of my eyes. I ran back inside and went up to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and cried and cried. I woke up In the morning with sore eyes from crying so much night. All the memories came flooding back, making me want to cry once again. I decided to forget about it. He is famous and popular so..... ugh, forget about it Y/n its only a boy.

short but oh well..