Part 7😙

Amaryllis ❄️👩🏼‍🦱

"Sarah?"  I asked frowning my face up. Sarah was my high school enemy and my schools rival I guess. I wasn't for the games and stuff but she was. "Oh em gee! Hi frieeend." She smirked getting up and hugging me. 

"Hi." I smiled at her, sitting down with cola. "Hi daddy." Nicola smiled widely making amaretto smile. "Hi my little pisello." "Do how did you guys meet?" Sarah smiled at amaretto. I shot him a look,  "non dirle merda". 

My mother scolded me while Anna laughed a little. He shot me a look  it didn't say anything which I was thankful of. Amaris wasn't here which was surprising but she'll probably be late. "How have you been amaretto?" My mother smiled innocently, "thinking of marriage? I would if I had this beautiful of on my arm." 

Amaretto chuckled before his eyes rolled. " that's all she is. Arm Candy." Gasps were heard throughout the whole ball room making him sigh. "Que demonios!!" She screamed as her face turned a tomato red. 

"Calm down Emily." He barked out causing everyone to try to cover there laughs. "ITS SARAH YOU  ASSHAT!" She yelled before storming off. "Amaretto, a word?" His father asked causing me to turn pale. His father was one scary person, of course he was nice to me but he just looked so damn petrifying.

"Mama hungry." Nicola whined after getting bored. "Okay baby, hold on." I shushed him seeing him get noticed. I didn't like a lot of attention on Nicola because I want him to grow up  normal and not in the press or limelight. 

A few hours later,...

Everyone was dancing and having a good time so I decided to get up and dance with Nicola. 

AMARETTOS POINT OF VEIW 

"Dad I cant marry her." I growled in frustration. I needed to marry someone soon and my dad found Emily for me, or Sarah. "It's not about what you can't do. YOUR MARRYING HER!" He barked causing a few men to flinch. 

A gunshot sounded before screamed were heard. Immediately I reached for my gun and and ran out the room to see what was going on. Marie, one of my dads friends daughter, was laying lifeless on the ground. 

I frantically searched for Amaryllis and Nico. I shot the enemy seeing him try to run up on my father, "go find nick!" My dad shouted has he head butted someone.  I furrowed my eyebrows wondering if he knew my son and his mother were in danger. 

"GO AMARETTOS! ILL FIND NICO AND AMARYLLIS" He shooed me away. I ran around looking for nick before I heard a faint scream. "Get off of him! Nicooo!" I ran towards the voice seeing five men holding onto a crying Amaryllis. I immediately shot the men and saw her run towards the man who had Nico. I shot at him but he kept running and dodging the bullets. 

I ran after him and into the parking lot seeing he disappeared. I growled in frustration. My song was just taken and I don't even know by who. After dragging amaryllis back to the building and out to my car we drove home. "We are gonna find him." I reassured her. 

"No Amaretto! We won't! He's gone all because of your stupid mafia Buisness! I shouldn't have ever told you about him!" She spat as she wiped the tears off her red face. The words stung but I kept a straight face and just kept telling her it would be okay.

It was partially my fault for even letting people know I had a child on the way knowing what type of business I did. 

As we pulled up into my driveway she rushed into the house not even waiting for the car to fully stop. I sighed and banged my head in the steering wheel before going to my private office to get some work done. 

Before I could even start my phone rang. "What?" My gruff voice spoke with irritation laced through it thickly. "I have something you want. You have something I need. Meet me at The Abandoned warehouse Next week at 12. DONT be late or Little baby Nico won't have a head." A Raspy voice spoke before the phone hung up. 

I growled and through my phone at the wall watching as it shattered into a thousand pieces. Now I have to find out what it is this person wants and how much of It. My son was in danger all because of me. 

                               TBC........

Okaaaaaaayyyy sooo some drama finally stirred up y'all. This book probably not even allat good. 😭☹️ But for thanksgiving I'll be posting probably some more chapters, iffffff I have WiFi . Lol cause I'm moving and might now have constant WiFi for a while. Sooooo