Part 9

it's been a while since The men left and a bunch of their wife's and I decided to sit in the living room to wait for there arrival

"How you feeling sweetheart?" A older looking, African American women asked. She looked to be about in her late 30's.

"Now so good. I miss my baby." My lip quivered as. I spoke about my 5 year old. "Gods got you girl, he's coming back home to you soon." She tried your soothe me.

"I hope so." I weakly smiled as I watched a few other women send me sympathetic looks. "I don't have any clue what your going through but you don't act as if you sad." A blonde women frowned looking me up and down.

I glared over at her. " many years of hiding your true feelings, you become a pro." I spoke emotionally. For years I had to act boujee and spoiled and other bad Traits I wasn't truly. I got so good at it that it became a habit.

My mother told me to never let people see you sad, crying, or mad because that shows you are weak and I always follow that.

AMARETTO

I watched as men walked in and out of a warehouse. "Boss are we just going to sit here?" Carlos, one of the many men going with me asked as he sighed.

"My son is why we are here. Who says as soon as we shoot they won't kill him? Remember who's boss." I spoke sharply and coldly.

My burner phone started to ring causing me to immediately pick it up. "Bring my son out right now." I spat. A menacing chuckled was heard from the other side of the phone. "And why should I do that?  I know how this works amaretto,  you will either give fake money mixed in with real or shoot me when you think This is over." 

I glared at nothing as I listened to the person speak.  It's like he knew me already. "What do you want? What the hell can you possibly want?!" I screamed as I felt everything come to surface. I didn't want to break while on the phone but I couldn't hold it. "Is the big bad amaretto about to... break? What a sight to see." He sighed mockingly. 

"I really don't want anything special, I mean just your life." The maniac actually has the audacity to laugh after the disgusting comment. "You won't ever be able to kill me." I chuckled even though there was no humor. It was quite before I heard a bunch of laughter. "Of course amaretto. Your going to kill yourself. And if you don't come to this address BY YOUR SELF the  little baby boy is a good a liver." 

My face hardened as I heard the deal. I knew what I had to do though, and not just for me but for my Mafia and for my son. "Send the address." I spoke. It was a few seconds and I heard whispers before a ping was heard. "And amaretto?.... I have eyes everywhere. I'll know if your actually being truthful." 

The line went blank before I could respond  and I was left to my thoughts. "Boss? We gotta move!" Mike yelled as he snapped in my face. I sighed as I looked at tony. "Turn around and head to the house."

AMARYLLIS 

I heard the front door open before the sound of boots hitting the marble floor was heard. I scrunched up my face as I tied a robe around my naked body. Slipping on my slides I walked to the main foyer and saw all the women hugging and kissing their husbands. Ignoring the pang of jealousy in my chest  I looked for amaretto and and Nico. 

"Boss made us turn around and come back. Apparently he has to do this himself." Tony, I think spoke with a deep frown etched into his face. "Is he still here? Gosh I knew he could be stupid but not this stupid." I sighed as I walked to the door just to see the truck pulling out and speeding down the road. 

I felt my heart quench as a bad feeling settled into my stomach. 

"He gonna be alright." Dan spoke as a smile was drawn onto his face. I squinted my eyes as a saw a little guilt behind his eyes. "And what makes you so sure Dan?" I asked rolling my own eyes. "Trust me, He will be alright." 

Not wanting to hear anything anymore I walked to my room and dreamed that everything was okay. 

Sorry for this late ass Update. It probably sucks 🥺