Part 8

Amaryllis 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃🍽🍁 

"Boss man wants to know if you want breakfast." One of the cooler guards asked as I sat in the wheeled chair by my temporary bed. I sighed before shrugging. It's been 3 weeks since my one and only son has been abducted and now I have basically gone mute to everyone but certain people I feel more comfortable with. 

"Mary please just come eat, Boss has been going crazy knowing you aren't on the same terms as him." Joe, the guard pleaded as he stepped into my room a little father. "Get out!" I snapped making him jump in surprise at my outburst. 

He sighed deeply and walked out. About 15  seconds later, Leslie, a maid barged in and started cleaning up my room. It wasn't much to clean but the empty plates and cups and a few dirty clothes.

"Can you speed it up." I impatiently tapped the pencil  was using on the arm of the chair. "Oh shut it. Your sitting here mopping around while your child is somewhere, unsafe and scared. Grow the hell up and do something." 

I glared at her back before walking out the room. I walked straight into the dinning hall seeing them all still eating breakfast. "Amaryllis!" Amaretto jumped up and pulled out a chair quickly almost slipping on a wet spot on the ground. 

I sat down and was about to start eating when the plate was pulled from my hand, I frowned and looked up at a anxious amaretto. His eyes were red, Beard needed to be shaven and his hair needed to be trimmed. I frowned, "amaretto you look devastating." I complained. 

He quickly looked me up and down before chuckling, "and you look any better?" I gasped at the sudden confidence he had. "At least I shaved." I mumbled scarfing down the meal. It was slightly chilled but I said forget it. 

"Well?" I spoke sitting in his office. "I can't find him." He spoke, "but I will find him. The caller wants to meet soon and sent a message that I'm having my best men track." He spoke rubbing his chin. He looked better, His hair was still messy but the red eyes were gone and he shaved his facial hair, he actually looked Attractive again. 

"We need to do something! We can't just sit here and have people look for our son!"  I screamed a banging my hands on his wooden desk. "IM DOING ALL I CAN AMARYLLIS! WHILE YOU  HAVE BEEN SITTING ON YOUR ASS I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO TOOK HIM!" His voice was rough and filled with so many emotions. 

"I-I'm sorry I tried to-" my weak attempt of a apology was cut off by the door opening. "We found his location." The words were rushed, before I could even process what was happening Amaretto was up and out the room leaving me to slowly follow behind. 

I watched as a bunch of men put on bullet proof vest and grabbed guns and knives. My heart beat was so loud I thought the whole room heard. I saw Amaretto and for some reason my heart beat sped up when I saw him in his all black Outfit. 

I walked over and the conversation stopped. "Be careful please. I don't wanna lose you and my son." I spoke. The cold and distance look softened a bit but it came back so soon I doubted it was even there at all. "I'll be fine, Sarah will take you to the safe house Incase something happens and I'll be the only person allowed to give you access to leave."

"Amaretto- Go." He spoke in a chilled voice. Deciding to just go with it I quickly grabbed his face into my hands and stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips. It was over before he could react and I walked away feeling each and everyone of the men's eyes on me. 

To be Continued.......