Part 16: Really guys?

16

Louisa woke up and rubbed her eyes, looking around confused. They had gone back to his house after leaving the pond and she was pretty sure she had fallen asleep on a couch, not a bed. "Xavi?" She called out when she noticed she was alone. When she received no answer she slowly got out of the bed and shuffled out of the room. It took her a minute to find the living room and when she did her whole face turned red. "Uh, good morning?"

Five heads turned towards her and she gripped her shirt in her hands, shuffling her feet nervously. Along with the 4 boys, she already knew there was also a woman holding a small child in her arms.

Xavier smiled and moved towards his girl kissing her head. "How'd you sleep?" He asked her quietly as he blocked her from everybody's vision. He gently ran his hands through her hair, smoothing out the mess before she noticed. He wanted to kiss her and tell her how fucking cute she looked after just waking up, but he didn't want to embarrass her when she was already nervous.

"Fine," she mumbled into his chest. She didn't realize everybody would be here in the morning. "Why didn't you wake me?" She pouted, looking up at him.

"Sorry, them coming over was a last-minute thing. Although there is somebody Sebastian wanted you to meet, is that okay?" Xavier asked her, knowing how shy she was around new people.

"Of course," she nodded.

He kissed her head one more time before moving out of her way, rolling his eyes when everybody pretended that they weren't just staring at the couple. He was just happy Louisa didn't notice. He leads her over to where he was previously sitting and she waved to everybody.

"Lou, there are some people I want you to meet." Sebastian grinned as he walked over and knelt down next to his wife who was seated on the opposite end of the couch Louisa was on. "Louisa this is my wife Ashley and our son Ashton." He introduced, picking up his son as he said it.

"Hello," Louisa greeted Ashley with a kind smile and wave before her eyes fell on the baby in Sebastian's arms. "Oh, he's adorable!"

"Thanks, he gets it all from me," Ashley piped up and laughed when Sebastian shot her a glare. "Only kidding. It's nice to meet you, honey, I've heard a lot about you."

"You too, Sebastian's told me a lot about you as well," Louisa said quietly, and couldn't help but chuckle when Ashley raised an eyebrow at Sebastian.

"All good things!" He quickly defended himself to his wife.

"We'll have to rendezvous later and share secrets." Ashley winked at the young girl.

"Oh dear lord, please, no." Xavier groaned swiping his hand over his face.

Louisa looked at him this time and smiled when he winked at her. Everybody fell into light conversation as her eyes found all the papers scattered on the coffee table in front of her. She nudged Xavier's side and pointed to the table when she gained his attention. "What's all this?"

Xavier's face went blank when he realized all of their research and the documents Lionel had given them were strewn across the floor. "Just some case stuff we were needing to look at." He couldn't meet her eyes when he said it and let out a breath when Aiden started clearing everything off the table.

Louisa could tell there was more too it but decided not to say anything. It was his work, so she knew he probably couldn't discuss specifics with her anyways, but she hoped he knew he could talk to her if he needed too.