𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @TheZ0mbieSlayer

Title: Shots

TW: Mentions of death

I took the shot and squeezed my eyes shut as the man fell to the floor. After almost five years of doing this, I still couldn't stand to watch them hit the ground.

I stood up and left swiftly, still not looking at the body of the man I just killed.

++++++++++

"Yes, Master Shredder." I bowed as he firmly patted my head. I was his one and only assassination, also his favorite.

"Now I have another target for you. Or, should I say, targets." I eagerly stood up straight and grinned.

"Who?" I bounced up and down on my toes, already excited to get it over with so I could please him.

"Those four ninja turtles." he growled, tightening his fists. My heart dropped.

"What?" I whispered, looking up at his tall figure.

"Kill. The. Turtles." he said again and immediately a plan began forming in my head. I suddenly smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Of course, Master Shredder." I kept my bright smile on as I turned and began speed-walking away, trying to hide the fact that I was going to disobey him.

"(Y/n)." I froze as I heard footsteps behind me. I tentatively moved my fingers to my gun and they stopped. I cursed myself.

My eyes widened as I ducked and spun on my knees to see Master Shredder with his blades out. I knew I couldn't win the fight between us, so I tried something else. I took a tiny gun out of my pocket and shot it at one of the windows as I took my bigger handgun out and aimed at Shredder.

"Sorry." I whispered as I hit his foot. He cursed and reached for me as I sprinted towards the window I had shot. The glass was broken a little bit I still had to cover my head as I barreled through it.

I gasped as I jumped towards a rooftop and looked down. There was a small piece of glass sticking out of my leg. I yanked it out and made my way towards another rooftop. I silently thanked Donnie for telling me where and when they would be patrolling tonight.

When I saw the turtles watching the people on the street below them, I began to jog towards them but was stopped when someone yanked me backwards.

"Not so fast." Shredder growled, putting a knife to my side. I gritted my teeth and forced myself to the side, shoving the blade into me as I faced him and knees him in the gut, pulling out my gun once again and shooting him in the shoulder.

"Donnie!" I screamed as I began running again, pushing myself as I heard the footsteps behind me. All four turtles turned towards me as I was suddenly shoved to the ground. I shrieked as I landed on my side and looked down to see my side would was bleeding badly.

"Stop! Stay away!" I waved the turtles towards the other rooftops as I stood up and turned towards Shredder again.

"This would've been so much easier if you had just done what I had said. Now," he threw out all of his blades, "I have to find a new sniper as I enjoy my turtle soup." I rushed him.

As he swiped at my head, I fell to my knees and elbowed his calf, causing him to fall. I quickly aimed a shot at his stomach but he pushed my gun away and swiped at my chest. I then jumped up and tried to roundhouse kick his head but he grabbed my foot and spun me around, throwing me to the ground.

"Ugh." I groaned as he stood above me. Suddenly, there was a battle cry and multiple people rained down on Shredder. Or, turtles, should I say.

He quickly fended them off but I noticed he had also taken multiple hits. I then made a split-second decision. I stood up and threw a kick towards Shredder while also shooting his stomach. I hadn't noticed his knife come up until it was in me.

I felt a searing pain in my stomach as I shot Shredder again and shoved him hard. He fell backwards off the roof, and I fell to my knees as I had forgotten his blade was still in me. At the last moment it came out and I caught myself before I fell off.

I stood up and woozily looked at the turtles, who rushed at me. Donnie got to me first as I fell to my knees, and he scooped me up.

"Hurry!" he shouted.

"We have to get her to-" I cut Leo off.

"No." I coughed. I looked up at the turtles and smiled. "Thank you for everything. And one last thing, I don't have a lot of time. Donnie, I've always loved you. Please, don't forget me. But, don't let yourselves dwell on my death." I felt my head loll to the side as my breathing became shallow. I heard the turtles crying and telling me things that I couldn't understand.

But, there was one thing I did hear.

"I love you too." I smiled faintly as suddenly, my pain went away and I saw nothing but white.

++++++++++

Hey, guess what? I'm not dead after all! I'm just really busy with stuff rn and I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to update but I will be better about it.

And I'm sorry if this sucks. Really, I'm so sorry.

So, comment, I don't really know what voting does for your stories but do that too, and request! Please, request! And get me to 2k reads!