I hate doing authors notes tbh... But I've gotta be honest.
I'm honestly not sure if this book will be continued. I don't feel as into it anymore. I really do apologise for this sudden reappearance only to give bad news, but I felt it had to be done.
Like, I'm really not sure where to go with this anymore. I was going to attempt something with a villain, I think that's what I was going to do, but plans weren't put into motion as I realized I didn't know who I would want for a villain.
I even thought about making my own villain as a way to make things work better without me messing any other villain character up. But again, things didn't go as planned, I began to think that my own villain oc of sorts would be a bad idea so I kept trying to think of something but I eventually just kinda gave in to the writers block and collapsed.

Honestly... If anyone honestly ans truly wants this continued, I can see about a possible way for me to continue.

But if not, it's been good. I've had a lot of support from the readers of this book and I greatly appreciate it, even now.
I do hope that if I write another book it's not as disappointing as this one.

Thank you all just so much for reading and putting up with me.

~Spook~