3.

A/N:
Please refer to previous chapter keys if you forget in order to understand better.
CW: drug & alcohol use, mature language. Reader discretion is advised!

___________________

"Lorelei, you can't avoid class forever, you know?"

She sighed, because realistically, her friend was right. Lorelei had classes to attend but had been pushed to going out so much lately that her body was on a serious delay. Even with the hangover helper she so cleverly called it, her body was still absolutely exhausted. "I'm not avoiding class; I'm quite literally dying."

"You're quite literally being super dramatic." Her friend Andrea called from somewhere in her closet. "So, you went out a couple nights in a row? Tough it out like the other ninety percent of your class!"

"No, I need to rest." Lorelei said, pushing herself further into her blankets, "I'm not made for going out like the other people I have class with."

"Please." Andrea snorted. "It's the baby alcoholic way of nearly every college student. Are you really not going to class today?"

She sighed, weighing her options in her head. She had only missed a couple classes this semester and she could always message her classmates to see if they would hopefully help her out. "I'm gonna rest today, I've been going out with Briana enough. I think she would cover me if I asked. She would, right? She should."

Her friend just raised an eyebrow and shrugged; she made no secret that she didn't really like Briana. "I guess, I'm certainly not going to be one to lecture you after all. This just means you can come with me to the country club for lunch."

Lorelei groaned in response. She didn't like Andrea going to the country club alone, she always needed to be calmed down after seeing her family. She didn't say anything and made up her mind, texting Briana in hopes that she was making the right decision.

|Lorelei: Hey! Not going to make class today, I don't feel too good. Is it possible for you to share notes and class material? I'll owe you one!
|Briana: Yeah, that's fine. Feel better!
|Briana: Btw, for payment I'll expect to hear all  about you and Taehyung. No details spared.
|Briana: Oh, and feel better!

Lorelei sighed; she should've seen that coming. Briana was unrelentless with her fascination with Kim Taehyung and his group. That had been the main reason that she had tried to shield Jungkook from it, even if he was a bit of a douche. Still, she didn't owe them anything really.

Her phone buzzed again and she was about to tell Briana whatever she wanted to hear in order for her to stop. Unfortunately, it was the number she tried to bluff into leaving her alone, of course he wouldn't have. Why had she even for a second expected anything different?

|Taehyung: Good morning, can you spare a second of your time today so we can talk? Maybe lunch or in between classes?

She rolled her eyes, what more could he went from her at this point? She helped his friend out once, that was it. There was nothing left for them to say or do that involved each other.

|Lorelei: Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?
|Taehyung: Didn't you tell me you'd block my number?
|Taehyung: So, is that a yes? I think we should talk about the other night.

Damn, he had her there, but that didn't matter. She would try her best to avoid seeing him.

|Lorelei: Whatever, I am now thanks to your reminder and that's a hard no, I'm busy today.

She ignored the buzzing in her pocket, deciding even if it wasn't Kim Taehyung, anyone else would have to wait. She wasn't dry heaving, or vomiting and only had the tiniest of a migraine but it was still the ghost of a hangover. Today was about rest until Andrea dragged her off to wherever she had planned for the day.