14.

CN: If conversation includes <this>, they're speaking in Korean. (I'm not going to type out Korean, I'm not fluent and I'm not 100% positive it'll get translated well, I'm sorry 😭)
CW: excessive drinking

______________

Lorelei found it extremely hard to believe that she had found herself in another... intimate situation with Taehyung so quickly. But here she was, her body buzzing as Taehyung leaned forward and cleaned her wounds for the second time this week. "Again? This must be getting inconvenient for you."

"I know, huh? What am I going to do with you? You're always getting hurt somehow." Taehyung mused as he dabbed some ointment on a cotton swab and gently applied it to her cracked lips. "It did look like you got some good hits in though, or, maybe that was Andrea? Either way, you both held your own even though you got jumped."

"I wouldn't go that far, I don't think they planned it," She winced when it stung around the corner of her mouth. "I think just like I did, they jumped in for their friends." After a few seconds, she couldn't stand the silence anymore. "Did they really? You know, look bad? I didn't get that good of a look at any of them."

"Oh yeah!" Taehyung said as he sat up. "There was some girl with a bloody nose, another had this huge scratch going down her face, oh! And this one girl is definitely going to have a black eye, I'm telling you, I walked in and I just saw swinging!"

It was so unlike him to watch him step back and reenact the situation that she belted out a genuine laugh. "Oh god, I did not look like that! Tell me I didn't and you're just exaggerating!"

"Maybe a tiny bit, I didn't see much of anything before Namjoon, Jimin, and I ran to you and Andrea."

"I do think that might have been me, not that I'm trying to brag or anything," She quickly explained. "I hate that I hurt someone, I just— I don't know. I know I hit someone in the face but I didn't get that good of a look at their face. Regardless, thank you for stopping it before anyone got seriously injured, we were definitely only a few seconds away from getting our asses beat with how many girls jumped in." After a rather pregnant pause, Lorelei worked up the courage to ask what she had been wondering this whole time. "Is Andrea really alright with Namjoon?"

Taehyung stared at her for a few seconds and his hesitancy was making her imagine the worst. Lorelei was contemplating standing up and running to her friend when Taehyung finally spoke. "Andrea is the safest she could possibly be as long as she's with Namjoon. I'm not sure how much she told you, they never had a thing as far as I know, but her crush, her feelings— they weren't one-sided." Looking her over, he sighed as he found another scratch on the back of her arm. "Look how big this one is! I can't even tell if this is your blood or theirs— or a mix of both!"

"Let's hope it's not both then, I'm not too fond of blood swapping or the idea of it," She said with a shudder. There was nothing else to say so she just watched Taehyung repeat the process of putting a cotton swab with ointment on it— dealing with the sting of the cut sucked but it was fine, the issue was when he leaned forward and freaking blew on it! Desperate to talk about anything, she chose the topic that would ultimately end in failure. "So— Andrea and Namjoon. If they liked each other so much, why didn't they just date?"

His pause and frown did not go unnoticed but Lorelei stayed silent for now, it seemed like the best course of action if she wanted even an inkling of what was going on. "That's— it was complicated and it's not my place to say. It's unfortunate, Namjoon cared for your friend a lot, he still does, and he's never completely gotten over it. That's why you can trust that he won't let anything happen to her. If anything, I can see him being so outraged that he's probably going to try to get those girls expelled, if not that then any disciplinary action."